Aurix Exchange

Msl-sfp 1:1

rvlvvel

hI FRIENDS

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THIS INDICATOR?
PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS.

regards
rvlvvel

rvlvvel

sorry thi reply was meant for another post titled
100% capital safe with upto 20% monthly income
this matter not meant for msl-sfp-11 thing
my applogies
==============
rvlvvel

here is what they say if you ask for more info
================
we do one strategy to gain atleast 15% per month.our strategy includes profit in comission also.we do trade for account profit and comission gaining from closed trades.
thats why we told you when profit not gained in your in any of month ,we give you 10% profit from our accounts.same as account drawdown.we are professional traders from last 20 years.we do not reveal our strategy.we promise you capital safe and every month 10% profit.for that you have to open your live account under our link then fund in it.give me the details ,we trade for you.you can watch your account at any time and take decission according to your accounts trading.if you are intrested reply us then we wll tell our link.
you can see some normal account history her at fxprimus demo server

account-67949

investor password-jtt2ptx

if you have questions we happy answer you.,

thankyou,

pingpongforex

here is what they say if you ask for more info
================
we do one strategy to gain atleast 15% per month.our strategy includes profit in comission also.we do trade for account profit and comission gaining from closed trades.
thats why we told you when profit not gained in your in any of month ,we give you 10% profit from our accounts.same as account drawdown.we are professional traders from last 20 years.we do not reveal our strategy.we promise you capital safe and every month 10% profit.for that you have to open your live account under our link then fund in it.give me the details ,we trade for you.you can watch your account at any time and take decission according to your accounts trading.if you are intrested reply us then we wll tell our link.
you can see some normal account history her at fxprimus demo server

account-67949

investor password-jtt2ptx

if you have questions we happy answer you.,

thankyou,

I dont really think they have told you like this! I am using their indicator and its 'SUPERB' yes there are some negative trades but who gives you trades with 100% accuracy? after using this indicator i have finally started making money now..They never mentioned opening an account under their link or anything stupid like that.

raj4x

hI FRIENDS

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THIS INDICATOR?
PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS.

regards
rvlvvel

The link to that page shows the account is suspended...I guess bills could not get paid?

PingPongForex: since you're using it, can you post a screenshot and/or perhaps indie itself? Would love to see what it's all about.

rvlvvel

hi
I came into contact with two guys who saidd they are using the above thing.
it is straNge that both are not ready to share any charts or info that is positive.tHEY ARE NOT WILLING TO DISCUSS IT.
pITY IN THE CITY!
i WONDER WHAT IT DID TO THEM.
Both have not given any encoUraging feedback.
meanwhile we mailed for free trial that guy doesnt even respond.
REGARDS

pingpongforex

Msl sfp

Msl sfp

pingpong please post some charts

i got a feedback saying -it works about 55% of time
cheers

I am currently using their both version 1.1 and 1.3..and personally 1.3 is great...and 1.1 gives many trades. I am posting some screenshots of eurusd chart.

Attachments

• msl sfp 1.jpg
    msl sfp 1.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 1
  • MSL SFP.jpg
    MSL SFP.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 1

pingpongforex

The link to that page shows the account is suspended...I guess bills could not get paid?

PingPongForex: since you're using it, can you post a screenshot and/or perhaps indie itself? Would love to see what it's all about.

The link to indicator given by revvl is wrong..Its: 1.
2. Link to request the indicator is (I got this link from facebook)

khajaahmed

My screen shots :D

My screen shots :D

I am currently using their both version 1.1 and 1.3..and personally 1.3 is great...and 1.1 gives many trades. I am posting some screenshots of eurusd chart.

I am a user of this indicator and attaching the screen shots for u guyz..I am happy with this indicator :)

Attachments

• screen short.jpg
    screen short.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0

rvlvvel

Hi khaja

saying this is good or bad means nothing much.
please post more images and siyuations when you expected good results with the system and got them

please explain why it is good.

I heard it is making more losses.

if you can , can you post chart images with Dowjones index or stocks like MSFT ,IBM,ORCL

cheers
rvlvvel

khajaahmed

Hi khaja

saying this is good or bad means nothing much.
please post more images and siyuations when you expected good results with the system and got them

please explain why it is good.

I heard it is making more losses.

if you can , can you post chart images with Dowjones index or stocks like MSFT ,IBM,ORCL

cheers
rvlvvel

You cannot decide on hearing basis right?...sply in forex where there is lot of scamsters..I dont understand why people play such dirt tricks. I agree there are stop losses but which system is 100% perfect and loss proof? atleast this si condistent and 200 pips(after stoplosses) avg weekly is far better. I was told by this indicator providers that it works grt with all the usd pairs...upon ur request im attaching dowjones IBM, microsoft. Thanks.
(PS: Why am i advocating for them? just because i think its my duty to help the guys who got me my money back which i had lost over the years trading this market.)

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ibm.jpg
    ibm.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 0
  • microsoft.jpg
    microsoft.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 0

pingpongforex

I think MSL SFP 1.1 works better of indices and stock charts where as SFP 1.3 is great on Forex..Just sharing my view as a user :)

rvlvvel

hI khajaahmed

tHANK YOU FOR THE PROOF YOU HAVE PROVIDED.
I have asked the guys i refered to about why they were not in favour-the reasons I found were-they were confused about counter signals they were getting everytime and did not figure out how to handle them and which signal to take and which to discard. second they were trying that good for forex -version ,on stocks. the other problem was they were hesitant to use stoploss.
You are quite logical and your explanation seems fair enough.
I request you one more favour if you dont mind helping our guys.
1. how did you handle a buy and a sell signal appearing very closely?
2.since you said you had good profits i am sure you had used a good stoploss-what kind of stop did you use?
3. If possible can you please post three more pics on nifty index or nifty futures,tatasteel,infosystech
these were where my not so good trading friends lost money heavily as per their info given to me today.
once again thanks for the useful info you gave,real kind of you and your hints may help my looser friends to improve their thing. I wanted to know if it was system related problem or trader related problem.
regards
rvlvvel

You cannot decide on hearing basis right?...sply in forex where there is lot of scamsters..I dont understand why people play such dirt tricks. I agree there are stop losses but which system is 100% perfect and loss proof? atleast this si condistent and 200 pips(after stoplosses) avg weekly is far better. I was told by this indicator providers that it works grt with all the usd pairs...upon ur request im attaching dowjones IBM, microsoft. Thanks.
(PS: Why am i advocating for them? just because i think its my duty to help the guys who got me my money back which i had lost over the years trading this market.)

khajaahmed

hI khajaahmed

tHANK YOU FOR THE PROOF YOU HAVE PROVIDED.
I have asked the guys i refered to about why they were not in favour-the reasons I found were-they were confused about counter signals they were getting everytime and did not figure out how to handle them and which signal to take and which to discard. second they were trying that good for forex -version ,on stocks. the other problem was they were hesitant to use stoploss.
You are quite logical and your explanation seems fair enough.
I request you one more favour if you dont mind helping our guys.
1. how did you handle a buy and a sell signal appearing very closely?
2.since you said you had good profits i am sure you had used a good stoploss-what kind of stop did you use?
3. If possible can you please post three more pics on nifty index or nifty futures,tatasteel,infosystech
these were where my not so good trading friends lost money heavily as per their info given to me today.
once again thanks for the useful info you gave,real kind of you and your hints may help my looser friends to improve their thing. I wanted to know if it was system related problem or trader related problem.
regards
rvlvvel

Hey rvlvvel! Following are anwers to your questions to the best of my knowledge!
1. Acording to the intstruction from the indicator providers, we execute only the last signal, so in case of buy and sell signals coming closely, we execute the latest signal only. So, at any given point of time, we have only one trade open (either buy/sell).

2. I have been instructed to use a strict stoploss of 50 pips. I religiously follow that. (I made $650 last 'week').

3.I am posting the charts u requested. Though i trade only forex.

Sorry for the late reply. I hope this was helpfull :)

Attachments

• infosys.jpg
    infosys.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0
  • nifty.jpg
    nifty.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
  • tatasteel.jpg
    tatasteel.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0

rvlvvel

hI khajaahmed

THanks.
For some reason these charts are not clear
I tried to zoom but no use
the earlier charts you posted for IBM,MSFT etc were very clear.
Please check.
sorry for the trouble.
I conveyed my friends by e mail about your hints.
one person agreed he took wrongly the first signal.
regards
rvlvvel

pingpongforex

hI khajaahmed

THanks.
For some reason these charts are not clear
I tried to zoom but no use
the earlier charts you posted for IBM,MSFT etc were very clear.
Please check.
sorry for the trouble.
I conveyed my friends by e mail about your hints.
one person agreed he took wrongly the first signal.
regards
rvlvvel

Check my post below!

Aurix Exchange