(Share) Mt5 forex ea

I have seen this EA working on a live account
Its an scalping EA

The method is scalping, so normally the EA will open one order with the short-term trade and close the order before opening a new one.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Live trades:

Broker:FX Giants
Login:809032
Password:www.mt5fxrobot.com
Server/IP: FXGiantsUK-Real8/103.23.168.58

Someone have test this EA or like to share this EA

2K for an EA is to much money just to see if it works or not..
and we need a fast broker aswell...

grugged

WwI Memebr
You will need high leverage, you will need less than 1$ commission without spread and less than 1pip spread without commission. No broker would give you that except the guy selling the robot. Practice with his login to see exactly how the trades exist. You don't necessarily need a fast broker.

Well I have asked him if this is an ARB EA
But he said no.

Its a scalper...

however I also believe its an arb EA

If some have this EA please do share

tommo78

WwI Memebr
REQUIREMENTS :
  • Low Spreads (1.0-2.0 pips)
  • Slow Platform
  • Instant Execution
  • Few re-quotes
This above is listed on the website

Instant Execution, No STP/ECN or legit brokers use this method anymore, it's for market makers executing in there internals pools of clients money.
Re-quotes are known with shit brokers using this instant execution model.
slow platform, just this mentioned means it needs to scan feeds meaning it's an ARB system.
if it's a real scalper then why mention any of the above except pip requirments.

Scam EA !
One of my friend buy and useless it. They scammed $ 2500 from my friend. Their Trading account are Fake account. Dont Trust them. If they can make huge money then why they sell ? Pure Scam ! Their EA is also Latency Arbitrage and not a Scalper. No broker allow it in real live trading. In demo you will won all the trades but in real trading, you will facing high slippage and slow excution then lost, even you won huge money, Broker will denied your profit money by Arbitrage reasons. Beware.

JohanL66;n2338096 said:
I have seen this EA working on a live account
Its an scalping EA

The method is scalping, so normally the EA will open one order with the short-term trade and close the order before opening a new one.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Live trades:

Broker:FX Giants
Login:809032
Password:www.mt5fxrobot.com
Server/IP: FXGiantsUK-Real8/103.23.168.58

Someone have test this EA or like to share this EA

2K for an EA is to much money just to see if it works or not..
and we need a fast broker aswell...
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the good information, It looks like 100% Arbitrage EA results but this type of EA needs Good Brokers because Brokers doesn't allow it.

sometime ago I also bought an Arbitrage EA somewhere online and in that folder I found User Guide file in which I got list of Many Tested FX Brokers from EA Owner. So, I am sharing that PDF file here to help You all for Your Arbitrage EA. It may help You all. Find it in attachment.

If You still have good EA like this then Please test these Brokers on that EA and Inform here in Forum with Your Result, So everyone could use it. Share Your good EA's If You all have like Arbitrage with Feed. Test these brokers Your own Risk. Try it with Your luck.. I'm also testing now... Happy Trading to all. Thanks alot guys.

Attachments

tradeexpress;n2347201 said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the good information, It looks like 100% Arbitrage EA results but this type of EA needs Good Brokers because Brokers doesn't allow it.

sometime ago I also bought an Arbitrage EA somewhere online and in that folder I found User Guide file in which I got list of Many Tested FX Brokers from EA Owner. So, I am sharing that PDF file here to help You all for Your Arbitrage EA. It may help You all. Find it in attachment.

If You still have good EA like this then Please test these Brokers on that EA and Inform here in Forum with Your Result, So everyone could use it. Share Your good EA's If You all have like Arbitrage with Feed. Test these brokers Your own Risk. Try it with Your luck.. I'm also testing now... Happy Trading to all. Thanks alot guys.

hey bro, Thank you very much for sharing such a very important file with info & Brokers list. It will definitely help us a lot because I'm a beginner in EA trading and was looking for good Brokers for my EA. I would surely share my experience soon here after test. anyways You are great person.