one to one coaching

multi time frame orderblock system

nandakumarrathi

Hi Nandikumarrat, the red and dark blue are the current time frame orderclocks, and the you go to the lower time frame the change colours, h1(lightblue line), h4(purple line), d1(pink line) and weekly(dark orange line) and the MN lines are yellow. i have never experience the text issue, first time seeing the text but will look into it. the repainting issue in not an issue since this is the price action indicator, the lines have to update as the price changes, what you need is to recognize structure, reversals and trend in all time frames from H1.
Thank's for the reply. Appreciate if you can help provide PDF on how to trade looking at the MTF. Also please do help provide Dashboard and alerts.

Regards,
Nandakumar

andyforex2016

t's not easy to recognise multi timeframe orderblocks hence this tool will help you, not a lot of traders are profitable n many are not consistent because they miss all the important structures by looking at single time frames, once you go multi time frame you will see a whole new different world of how the markets flow.
always open 4 time frames of the same pair, h1, h4, d1 and weekly, and once you do this, look for structure and after confirming the structure the wait for reversal pattern
Hi blkmethod,
The indicator is not working for me, Its giving error that "OB-MTF" expired. Please renew your license.". Can you please help?

nandakumarrathi

Hi All,
The indicator expires post 3 days... Attached is the screenshot for reference.

You must be registered for see images attach

Regards,
Nandakumar

Ryclan

Same here, I uninstalled as there is no mention of how to pay nor any info or notification that this was a trial.

Hi All,
The indicator expires post 3 days... Attached is the screenshot for reference.

Regards,
Nandakumar

johnnyblazing

Can you please just tell us all how much you're selling this for. It's very hard to test or learn this indicator when it expires in 4 days. So please don't waste our time and offer an option to buy for those who want to buy and learn how to use it. Thank you in advance.

dbg

i don't think so....contact the owner in pm, i don't know how much it.
$250. Search for ICT OB or Inner Circle Trader and find a good developer and create your own MTF OB...and keep in mind that it is not a complete system and needs additional confirmation methods.

Ryclan

$250. Search for ICT OB or Inner Circle Trader and find a good developer and create your own MTF OB...and keep in mind that it is not a complete system and needs additional confirmation methods.
I agree $250 for ob lines are not worth it. Orderblocks are extremely easy to see manually.. I find a good portion of the time the system puts the orderblock in the wrong spot from my tests also.

blkmethod

keep learning and ignore all the negativity , this is a multi time frame order block system not a single time frame system.

blkmethod

I agree $250 for ob lines are not worth it. Orderblocks are extremely easy to see manually.. I find a good portion of the time the system puts the orderblock in the wrong spot from my tests also.
you are entitled to your own opinion.

blkmethod

thats how we do it, keep your heads up and keep learning and stop blowing accounts unnecessarily.

johnnyblazing

thats how we do it, keep your heads up and keep learning and stop blowing accounts unnecessarily.
I have an honest question, how do you expect us to learn from pictures, the only true way to learn a system is by applying it to a live market, not by looking a pictures, if you really mean us well, then just state your price for the indicator and include video examples and a training manual, and stop all of the 1 week expiring indicators.

blkmethod

It’s recommended for already experienced traders as it is meant to enhance your experience, this indicator is not for newbies.

one to one coaching