one to one coaching

multi time frame orderblock system

jt567

I have found a fault in the code. What evidence do you need to back my findings? Ask me to screenshot whichever pair + timeframe, and I will showcase the chart with the indicator. I have cracked all three of the versions. PM me for more details.

rjmia

How do I buy this indicator to try it because all the attached files showed expiration. I am willing to try it is not too expensive or if the owner is willing to let me try it for at least 30 days..

tksthiru

hai eveyone. don't use indicators. i can easily identify order blocks in all charts. they why we have to buy this kind of indicators. for the best trading result, use naked chart to trade. best of luck everyone.....

johnnyblazing

enjoy my freinds and make sure you learn as much as you can
I was wondering if you could do a video tutorial of a live setup, I feel this would really be helpful to most of us, visually seeing you explain the setups as they appear on a live chart would be the greatest teaching. Please consider this as an option.

johnnyblazing

hai eveyone. don't use indicators. i can easily identify order blocks in all charts. they why we have to buy this kind of indicators. for the best trading result, use naked chart to trade. best of luck everyone.....
Please demonstrate here for everyone to see. please

denondj87

i was analyzing eurusd and gbpusd are on important levels i see that in the week eurusd could go down and gbpusd could go up seen some technical analysis supports and cot reports,

can you do an analysis of these 2 currency pairs and see if we have the same vision?

thank you

blkmethod

You must be registered for see images attach

we time and patience, learn Orderblocks and trendiness using youtube then when u recognise them, the indicator will make analysis quick and accurate decisions

one to one coaching