Yes,
I am looking for one also.
If anyone provide me the trade copier I will provide him
many many Profitable Trades in return.

Yasser Hashim

reinerh

copier

copier

i am also looking for one, especially with a reverse option.

hope somebody will hear our calls :)

gaxx

I had found something, but need the password for rar, it would be good if someone can unlock this.

teapeak

Hello ! As I know It doesnt help you to have it, you need to be registered on their system and then it will work. But maybe somebody cracked it....;)

Naresha

Hi Brothers................

I am newbi for this forum.

here is the download link:
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DUEF7HOA
Naresha from India

Aplmustdie

Don't bother with this piece of crap

Don't bother with this piece of crap

This software is the biggest piece of crap that I have ever encountered. I Purchase this copier in March 2013 and had nothing but trouble with it. First off, were the delays. While trades were placed pretty much at the same time, closing the trades was hit or miss. I had many trades close 5 minutes after the master closed. At first, I thought it was my settings and I questioned if I had things set right. Looking on their website, I noticed there is a module labeled STP to allow scalping and forces copies "Real Time", so of course, this must be my problem, so I ordered it. More good money after bad. STP is even more buggy than the first piece of software. Contacting support, I was put in touch with a real piece of work, a support person named Artem. His "Answer" to my problems was to make excuses. He never resolved anything. I would receive answers like, "The software was not designed for your setup", "You can only use the STP software in copier mode on the same machine" (although nowhere did is state this on their website before purchase. Oh, and my favorite, "here is an updated copy, try this". I have tested beta software with less bugs than this system. When I asked for a refund, I was told I could refund the module, but not the original program. So I am on the hook for $2,000. My advice is to stay away from this software and this company. They do not stand by their product, nor do they handle customer issues in a timely manner.

ChuckNZ

I can't comment about the PowerTraderCopier, but why not use MT4i's totally free trade copier? Last week, for instance, my EA did about 1300 trades. Those trades were copied to 21 accounts on six VPS's without a single glitch. I had a few problems (of my own doing) and one of the partners got back to me within an hour and helped me fix it. Other than that, it's worked non-stop for several months.

one to one coaching