one to one coaching

))) my best ea's and indicator (((

krish

Hello Friend's,
i have started this thread to share our best EA's and Indicators which we are using on our live accounts., that might be very useful for newbies and every traders too., iam expecting everyone to contribute here., thanks all.
On my 1st post iam starting with manual indi which i have been using for a long time., its more common indi but i have grouped with some other indicators.
here it is

Friends those who are looking for FGB edited by our momods. here it is..enjoyeeeeeee

here is another indicator performing good, just try it.(i don't have manual)

These EA's and manual systems added on Anon file uploader for easy downloads

Systems in Zip files are

SD_system
Momods Edition
kirsh manual full version
kirsh manual system
Forex Gap v2.0
Probot
PhilBasePro3

Toms EA 1.9

here you go

F

FloridaTrader

He's actually sharing his manual trading system. Place template in the template folder, remaining in the indicator folder. Thanks for sharing!

cokhisaa

Hi !

2.500 $ , lot 0.01 trade both USDCAD , AUDNZD ?

Many thanks

Sounds like a great idea. Heres a great ea even though it's old. To run with moderate risk place .01 lot per $2,500 . You will not get rich, but you will make money. Preferred pairs are USDCAD AUDNZD . Default settings except lot size. Cheers,

Mike

krish

Sounds like a great idea. Heres a great ea even though it's old. To run with moderate risk place .01 lot per $2,500 . You will not get rich, but you will make money. Preferred pairs are USDCAD AUDNZD . Default settings except lot size. Cheers,

Mike
Good Start Mikey.,

fxolive

@ Thank you so much Mikeytrader for sharing the EA. Can you please provide some more info regarding the Timeframe and did you get any success in this EA trading Live? Thanks for sharing the infos too :)

Sounds like a great idea. Heres a great ea even though it's old. To run with moderate risk place .01 lot per $2,500 . You will not get rich, but you will make money. Preferred pairs are USDCAD AUDNZD . Default settings except lot size. 15 minute USDCAD and 5 minute AUDNZD Cheers,

Mike

numeric

Another profitable ea EA Bathi, It is grid base ea.........

You must be registered for see images attach

It works on GBPUSD, EURUSD..........

Any one make to develop this ea......

krish

Another profitable ea EA Bathi, It is grid base ea.........

You must be registered for see images attach

It works on GBPUSD, EURUSD..........

Any one make to develop this ea......
Hi numeric,
thanks for the contribution, the EA seems nice i done backtest for 3 months., nice result.. Coders may help to change the inner quotes which is on other language., might be very useful.
i have checked this on
GBPUSD
1hr
lotsize = 1

Attachments

mimaso

Hello Friend's,
i have started this thread to share our best EA's and Indicators which we are using on our live accounts., that might be very useful for newbies and every traders too., iam expecting everyone to contribute here., thanks all.
On my 1st post iam starting with manual indi which i have been using for a long time., its more common indi but i have grouped with some other indicators.
here it is
hi krish

thanks for indi and template... which TF you used? Any rules to follow....

tq
mimaso

krish

hi krish

thanks for indi and template... which TF you used? Any rules to follow....

tq
mimaso
Hai mimaso,
i use this for all major pairs, but preferred one is EU, GU, UC TF=4hr
Just see the picture hope it will clarify you.

Attachments

numeric

Hi numeric,
thanks for the contribution, the EA seems nice i done backtest for 3 months., nice result.. Coders may help to change the inner quotes which is on other language., might be very useful.
i have checked this on
GBPUSD
1hr
lotsize = 1
Hai Krishna I am also like to develop this ea..................

Why is the reason that an ea only work in small accounts?? mmm i only had one explanation, that Grid system ( like all other grid or martingale system) will destroy ur account sooner or later ) them better a small account thar not a great account xD

Why is the reason that an ea only work in small accounts?? mmm i only had one explanation, that Grid system ( like all other grid or martingale system) will destroy ur account sooner or later ) them better a small account thar not a great account xD
Grid ( martingale ) ea's will not blow your account if you set it up properly. Most people treat them like a reguler ea and boom. Use a grid on a ranging pair like USDCAD or AUDNZD and allow .01 lots for every $10,000 in account. Cheers,

Mike

hello fellows...
i want to know that how much these indicators are useful in forex trading? traders have to make any decision the base of these indicators? it will be a rational....

krish

Grid ( martingale ) ea's will not blow your account if you set it up properly. Most people treat them like a reguler ea and boom. Use a grid on a ranging pair like USDCAD or AUDNZD and allow .01 lots for every $10,000 in account. Cheers,

Mike
Hi mikey
hope you love martingale and grid ea's :D, mee too lets tune it up..
thanks a lot

My favorite that I am not using right now is Tom's EA. This program is unbeleivably good with one major flaw. You can`t turn the martingale off. I will post it here and maybe one of those geniouses out there can create an option to turn it off. Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

kobe136

Hai mimaso,
i use this for all major pairs, but preferred one is EU, GU, UC TF=4hr
Just see the picture hope it will clarify you.
Krish,

Please explain how do you determine when you enter and exit your trades. Is it only when you see the arrows change direction. What are your s/l and t/p, if any.

Thank you for an interesting system.

one to one coaching