))) my best ea's and indicator (((

CRSPWK

Hi, It's M15, when you attach the ea, you have a message to set the ea to TF = M15
I use defaut settings, pairs GBPJPY/XAUUSD (most of the trades)/EURUSD/GBPUSD

:cool:
Hello, can you share the parameters?

Here does not open orders ...

CRSPWK

Hi Krish,

I am new to this thread ... One question - Are you satisfied with your KrishMod - HSXE ea

I am attaching here a 100% win maths grid/hedge system which is said to be giving fantastic results on Gold/usd. I got that only 3 days back & testing it on demos .... early results look extremely fantastic ... Interested persons can start testing it.

I am on the look out for the best scalping EA which can be run on multi pairs .. will be obliged to get it from this thread ... Thanks & regards to all

Hello, can you share the parameters?

Here does not open orders ...

Scalping EA needs attention

Scalping EA needs attention

Attaching a scalping EA ... giving mind blowing results though trading dangerously with big lot size .... it seems that the name of the EA has been altered .... can be fantastic if somebody can suggest about how to tame it & write a manual on its functionality .. (y)

philippe5

Attaching a scalping EA ... giving mind blowing results though trading dangerously with big lot size .... it seems that the name of the EA has been altered .... can be fantastic if somebody can suggest about how to tame it & write a manual on its functionality .. (y)
Any backtest on this Fracture 9.0:confused: