))) my best ea's and indicator (((

Yes, i tested this EA with XAUUSD and DD is very huge (lot of open orders)
Not profitable with defaut settings on this pair at least
Hi brother ... I have some suggestion ... use ViperGridEA_Version2.6.2 ... only on 2 pairs GBPJPY & GBPAUD ... settings "level -2 ... increment -15 ... profit factor -3 .... Minlotsize ... .01 fr $1000 ... I am trying with these settings in demo ac ... very good till now

ufo2012

hi vinayindia , do you have any idea about using this ea in E/U and G/U and other majors of Euros and gold .

thanks 20 Lots !

hi vinayindia , do you have any idea about using this ea in E/U and G/U and other majors of Euros and gold .

thanks 20 Lots !
GPYUSD & GBPAUD are 2 pairs which have highest ATR ... can you suggest any pair which has such an high ATR .. EU & GU are nowhere near them

Attaching a scalping EA ... giving mind blowing results though trading dangerously with big lot size .... it seems that the name of the EA has been altered .... can be fantastic if somebody can suggest about how to tame it & write a manual on its functionality .. (y)
I am using it on $3000 demo since 31st Jan ... Running on VPS ... Profit $713 on safe settings ... will be fantastic if somebody optimise & write a manual on its functionality.
There is useful info on ... I think sombody should develop this EA furthur.

I am using it on $3000 demo since 31st Jan ... Running on VPS ... Profit $713 on safe settings ... will be fantastic if somebody optimise & write a manual on its functionality.
There is useful info on ... I think sombody should develop this EA furthur.
Lol ... I found today that there is already a thread on this ea

sadi_42

Looking for an EA Megabot

Looking for an EA Megabot

I am looking for Megabot, not Megaodriod but Megabot, but simply can't find it. I wonder if anyone of you experts know of EAs that can trade a lot of currencies with small lot sizes 0.01 for instance and will not be martingale, I died at the hands of too many martingale

itgel

Hi
5 months ago I started to test my new robot.
So far, it looks good

Capella

VIP Member
What is martingale system and Grid System and what is the deference between? Kindly through some more light on this please.
Martingale is a "gambling stategy" that means that you double the money after each loss. In trading it has been adapted to increased lot size (not necessary doubled lot size) instead of using a StopLoss, where a new position is opened in the same direction as the first one. Martingale-strategy can be used in different ways, but it's not correct to call all strategies that increases lot sizes as "Martingale strategies", but all trading strategies that opens new positions "IN THE SAME DIRECTION" and with "LARGER AND LARGER" lot sizes, are regarded as Martingale strategies when it comes to trading.

Grid-strategies is a strategy where 2nd,. 3rd, 4th, etc positions are NOT opened depending on any technical or fundamental analysis, but when the price has moved a specific number of pips, which is called a "PIP RANGE". This "pip range" is usually the same, but not necessarily. The important thing is that the pip-range is pre-defined and static. The calculation can be dynamic though, based on average range or something else, but in most cases, grid-strategies uses the same fix pip-range. And most such strategies also opens the first initial position based at one or more technical indicators.

Grid- and Martingale strategies are often combined, and "Grid-Martingale Strategies" have become the most popular among all strategies, not because they are better than other strategies, but because they are so easy to construct, and they usually work very well for some time (with emphase on "for some time"). The problem is, that such strategies cannot work forever, simply because sooner or later a long-lasting trend starts, which is against all the positions that are opened, so the account will loose all or almost the money. Most commercial EA's that have been marketed during the years are in fact grid-martingale strategies.

Last edited:

Franko343

Its true Capella.... but the problem is not the Grid or Maringale strategies ... its to CONTROL RISK !!! Thats the real point. You can trade without martingale or grid and loss all your money as well !! So, if we have to send a mensage to traders is that we have to learn about RISK... and then we can talk about strategies.

Capella

VIP Member
Its true Capella.... but the problem is not the Grid or Maringale strategies ... its to CONTROL RISK !!! Thats the real point. You can trade without martingale or grid and loss all your money as well !! So, if we have to send a mensage to traders is that we have to learn about RISK... and then we can talk about strategies.
That's true, and it's a fact for all trading strategies.

However, grid-martingale strategies fails because sooner or later when a strong and long-lasting trend starts, and such strategies continues to open additional positions against this trend with larger and larger lots, so the risk is continuously increasing, contrary to most other strategies where the risk is more or less the same for every opened position. And without doubt, EA's based on this strategy have caused more losses of money than all other strategies together. That doesn't mean that they cannot be used, but they should be treated as high-risk and high-reward strategies. And the best way to use them is to withdraw the profit on a regular basis.

Last edited:

warezcoolers

Martingale is a "gambling stategy" that means that you double the money after each loss. In trading it has been adapted to increased lot size (not necessary doubled lot size) instead of using a StopLoss, where a new position is opened in the same direction as the first one. Martingale-strategy can be used in different ways, but it's not correct to call all strategies that increases lot sizes as "Martingale strategies", but all trading strategies that opens new positions "IN THE SAME DIRECTION" and with "LARGER AND LARGER" lot sizes, are regarded as Martingale strategies when it comes to trading.

Grid-strategies is a strategy where 2nd,. 3rd, 4th, etc positions are NOT opened depending on any technical or fundamental analysis, but when the price has moved a specific number of pips, which is called a "PIP RANGE". This "pip range" is usually the same, but not necessarily. The important thing is that the pip-range is pre-defined and static. The calculation can be dynamic though, based on average range or something else, but in most cases, grid-strategies uses the same fix pip-range. And most such strategies also opens the first initial position based at one or more technical indicators.

Grid- and Martingale strategies are often combined, and "Grid-Martingale Strategies" have become the most popular among all strategies, not because they are better than other strategies, but because they are so easy to construct, and they usually work very well for some time (with emphase on "for some time"). The problem is, that such strategies cannot work forever, simply because sooner or later a long-lasting trend starts, which is against all the positions that are opened, so the account will loose all or almost the money. Most commercial EA's that have been marketed during the years are in fact grid-martingale strategies.
Very well explained Capella. Thanks.

cjtylor

After a long time here is a share for u friends

Tokyo_GBPUSD_v17a. this was an old ea based on london breakout. Use it on GBP or EUR 1hour chart.
Just Demo it.
Enjoyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
this EA is from FF 4 years ago - but still works.
DO you have a good set file?