))) my best ea's and indicator (((

Cjtylor, your post is quite troubling, Krish, never said once he was the creator or owner to the Ea. It had been a long time is all he stated, and you just had to point that it came from another place. Who cares where it came from. He brought it over and shared it. It even said it was a old ea. If you know so much about FF and stuff over there, why did you not find a set file over there that worked. Seems that you know everything else from over there.

peachy

this EA is from FF 4 years ago - but still works.
DO you have a good set file?

hramir

hello Krish.....I came today in to this forum and try to downloader your files but they say is expired :( can you post one more time ???? thank you.....

After a long time here is a share for u friends

Tokyo_GBPUSD_v17a. this was an old ea based on london breakout. Use it on GBP or EUR 1hour chart.
Just Demo it.
Enjoyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mkowa

Enter the price 0. click buy now, again click buy now, enter your email, download link will be sent to your email.
Hi,
you can't change the price. All is $9.99.
And: The backtests are with 66% tick quality. So there is no information about the products.

Sorry, but I have been scammed so many times. I would like to test for free. If I will be satisfied I would pay with pleasure!

Nishani

Banned Users
Hi,
you can't change the price. All is $9.99.
And: The backtests are with 66% tick quality. So there is no information about the products.

Sorry, but I have been scammed so many times. I would like to test for free. If I will be satisfied I would pay with pleasure!
Aru Scalper 1 week trial available for free download