my best EAs

monty666

best performance on VPS w/ real account:
GridMeUpFX Pro 2.0 - GBPUSD
WSFR 3.9 - EURUSD

you have other EA suggestions atm. ?

monty666

i think you know about wallstreetFXrobot results ;)
but also GridMeUpFX Pro 2.0 is performing very good - 10 trades 1-2 looser w/ small amount, i use it on 300$ account MM is enabled by default and EA using 0.02 - 0.03 lotsize w/ this deposit ... you can buy it for 20$ from developer

GridMeUpFX Pro 2.0 - settings???

GridMeUpFX Pro 2.0 - settings???

best performance on VPS w/ real account:
GridMeUpFX Pro 2.0 - GBPUSD
WSFR 3.9 - EURUSD

you have other EA suggestions atm. ?

Hello monty666
Are you using default setting (GridMeUpFX Pro 2.0)???
I attached it today (default settings) 1 open trade +55 pips but there is not sl, tp, it is still open:)

jarnod

i think you know about wallstreetFXrobot results ;)
but also GridMeUpFX Pro 2.0 is performing very good - 10 trades 1-2 looser w/ small amount, i use it on 300$ account MM is enabled by default and EA using 0.02 - 0.03 lotsize w/ this deposit ... you can buy it for 20$ from developer
would you share gridmeup?

monty666

i bought last version and use default settings but enabled breakout, GridMeUpFX Pro 2.0 has hidden SL and you should run it on VPS ...

i bought last version and use default settings but enabled breakout, GridMeUpFX Pro 2.0 has hidden SL and you should run it on VPS ...

what is the relation between hidden sl and vps.... I think, we run it on vps to avoid net disconnects and power failures...thats it...

doerpn

m15 / gbpusd

Hi monty,
I followed your link to the homepage of GridMeUp and downloaded basic Version.
Running backtests in 4 pairs so far its extremely successful!:)
Your shared version is it basic or enhanced?
Since then do you run it live?
I plan to run forward test on several pairs simultaneously. If successful - what seems to be sure - I will pay the 20 dollars to the constructors.
The only thing I have to complain of is the fact, that there is no email-support on the hp.....or did I overread something?
I want to ask if I can use my own broker with the enhanced version. On the hp
in the guide how to use there is always told to open an account with broker xxx.....
Do you run it on your own broker?
Thanks for answers

monty666

I bought latest enhanced version and it's working good, I did not used the shared version because you can buy the script for 20$ ... you should use w/ gbpusd only.

Hi monty,
I followed your link to the homepage of GridMeUp and downloaded basic Version.
Running backtests in 4 pairs so far its extremely successful!:)
Your shared version is it basic or enhanced?
Since then do you run it live?
I plan to run forward test on several pairs simultaneously. If successful - what seems to be sure - I will pay the 20 dollars to the constructors.
The only thing I have to complain of is the fact, that there is no email-support on the hp.....or did I overread something?
I want to ask if I can use my own broker with the enhanced version. On the hp
in the guide how to use there is always told to open an account with broker xxx.....
Do you run it on your own broker?
Thanks for answers

Tommy777

DLed the Basic version to test it out. It looks like it has a pretty high DD is there any settings you can see to reduce DD or to decrease the amount of trades it keeps opening?

It also seams you need at least 1000k and start at 0.01lots to keep risk down a bit, on his webpage i think i read it recommends 3,000 for the minimum

Anyone play with the settings to allow it to run on smaller accounts?

DLed the Basic version to test it out. It looks like it has a pretty high DD is there any settings you can see to reduce DD or to decrease the amount of trades it keeps opening?

It also seams you need at least 1000k and start at 0.01lots to keep risk down a bit, on his webpage i think i read it recommends 3,000 for the minimum

Anyone play with the settings to allow it to run on smaller accounts?

Desaster EA---only loss on demos:eek:

monty666

Which shows a DrawDown of 70.48% !!! This is a major red flag!!!

he started w/older versions also on other pairs like eur usd ...
latest version is optimized for gbpusd which is working good but if you know a better EA please let me know ;)

Capella

VIP Member
he started w/older versions also on other pairs like eur usd ...
latest version is optimized for gbpusd which is working good but if you know a better EA please let me know ;)

IndoRun and Forex Hacked, both with conservative settings. Works well on live accounts disregarding of brokers.

Very interesting thread for me, considering I just asked about this in the newbie forum. I feel stupid now, lol. Still don't understand a lot of this stuff. :(

monty666

IndoRun and Forex Hacked, both with conservative settings. Works well on live accounts disregarding of brokers.

thanks Capella, which version of IndoRun and set would you recommend?
But for your know, GridMeUpFX it's based on Indo(cable)Run w/ optimized code.

"he has only been running it since the start of '011. use the custom tool on myfxbook to select only 2011 and the gbpusd."

Forex Hacked does not look so great, I've found a lot of negative reports ...

Aurix Exchange