My best set file

micscal

in this thread i will share all my best set file. hope other people do the same.
Broker Alpari
Ea Shark
Ea Shocker
Ea Forex Real Profit 5.11

reindeer

your forex shocker 2.0

your forex shocker 2.0

Hi Micscal,

I saw a thread started by you: forex shocker 3.0 which is a modified forex shocker 2.0. Are you using that version or another version?

Could you post your forex shocker 2.0, if you do not mind? :)

micscal

Hi Micscal,

I saw a thread started by you: forex shocker 3.0 which is a modified forex shocker 2.0. Are you using that version or another version?

Could you post your forex shocker 2.0, if you do not mind? :)

Hi reindeer!!
i use forex shocker 2. i share with set file

sasy

this is ea shark v6 educated by stovedude
PHP:
http://www.worldwide-invest.org/metatrader-expert-advisors/1151-ea-shark-6-0-request.html

micscal

i give you setting file!!
remember to rename this file from "txt" to "set"!!

Attachments

• shocker_eurusd sup.ag.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 1

floop

What's the difference between Agressive and SuperAgressive? Is super more profitable? Also, what happens if you enable both? Does the ea only trade during certain sessions, or the entire day? Oh, and how is TP and SL calculated?

Thanks!

i give you setting file!!
remember to rename this file from "txt" to "set"!!

micscal

What's the difference between Agressive and SuperAgressive? Is super more profitable? Also, what happens if you enable both? Does the ea only trade during certain sessions, or the entire day? Oh, and how is TP and SL calculated?

Thanks!

if you use "superaggressive" setting ea is more profitable, i never tested it with also setting.
it works between 22 and 23, be careful to set right gmt offset of your broker.
sl is 29 pips, but sometime shocker close trades before to reach it, tp is 4 pips, if i remember well

floop

How many times has it hit SL over the past few months, using these settings?

Thanks

if you use "superaggressive" setting ea is more profitable, i never tested it with also setting.
it works between 22 and 23, be careful to set right gmt offset of your broker.
sl is 29 pips, but sometime shocker close trades before to reach it, tp is 4 pips, if i remember well

Aurix Exchange