one to one coaching

My Forex Secret Method for GBP/USD

jamesagnew717

HI,

I am going to share with you all my secret method of catching 35 pips initially then 60 pips for a total of 90 pips if you take half off at 35 then place your stop loss at 35 your at breakeven you cant lose, target is 60 pips

now for a start you will not always get a signal but when they come they are great , I use the Daily open indicator with levels of price on the chart, If the daily open is in between level 05 and 40 and 05 is above and 40 is below your selling at 40 first target is 35 pips then your closing half your trade , last target is 60 pips ,

if the price is above 05 and 40 levels are above your buying at 40 and use a 35 pip stop for your trade ,

Indicators and template below

good trading

james

informer888

post any charts of trade setups ? what kind of performance you been getting ... sometimes Simple systems can be good .. what TF chart do yo trade from and assume you look from London open ?

jamesagnew717

post any charts of trade setups ? what kind of performance you been getting ... sometimes Simple systems can be good .. what TF chart do yo trade from and assume you look from London open ?

i trade it from the daily open use pending orders at 40 levels above or below that level depending where the open is if the price is under 40 your buying at 40 if price is above 40 your selling at 40

its not a london open system price can trigger well before london

one to one coaching