one to one coaching

My Fwd test EA

Razie

For me to sleep well at night, I ran this EA on my RoboForex Live CENTS account ;-)

Capital 100,000 cents, Realized profit for this week more than 9,000 cents, open trades has floating loss of less than 800 cents. Good return, so far, but always have to worry the floating loss and margin used.

Edit : I'm using the EA shared by Philippe5 on post .
thank you for your participation to share the experience of this EA.
can you provide a link myfxbook whether or MQL5?
EA link shared by Philippe is from me (but he did not dare to use the EA :p). I just set more different than the default set.

if you use a lot exponent: 1667 and TP: 10 very quickly make a profit, but big DD. reaches 70% .. which is clearly more than 50%.

Cheers,

Razie

one month

one month

This is a forward test results for 1 month demo account.
on 1st of this month, EA make a profit + 200% with
drawdown 38.11%

Razie

close Free signal on MQL5

close Free signal on MQL5

I've closed the free signal services in MQL5.

vox199

hmm. i was big fan of marti type system, high DD, the curve profit are good, but it's all time ticking bomb. on small amount deposit account would still amaze most client. but try on bigger account, said 50k usd, would your investor tolerance a 50% DD (which amount half of their investement at risk).
good luck with your ea. keep updated, even when the account are finally burst.

I stopped using the EA on RoboForex Cents account after a quick BT for 2014, even with capital of 100,000 cents.
Maybe because RoboForex cents account minimum lot size is 0.1.

Using default settings, it burst the account. For Martingale EA like this one, I would use them on Cents account. Will need to find optimal settings for Fort (formerly TradeFort) cents account that allows minimum lot size of 0.01.

Razie

Monitor

Monitor

hmm. i was big fan of marti type system, high DD, the curve profit are good, but it's all time ticking bomb. on small amount deposit account would still amaze most client. but try on bigger account, said 50k usd, would your investor tolerance a 50% DD (which amount half of their investement at risk).
good luck with your ea. keep updated, even when the account are finally burst.
Thanks, I had to remove a link MQL5 and myfxbook.

Razie

I stopped using the EA on RoboForex Cents account after a quick BT for 2014, even with capital of 100,000 cents.
Maybe because RoboForex cents account minimum lot size is 0.1.

Using default settings, it burst the account. For Martingale EA like this one, I would use them on Cents account. Will need to find optimal settings for Fort (formerly TradeFort) cents account that allows minimum lot size of 0.01.
yes, you should really look for a good set with a small DD.
ya right, in Roboforex on cent accounts, minimum lot 0:10,
For me, if capital is 100,000, set and forget: D depends on the set of EA.
If you use the default set, then a quick profit and big DD, is a potential blow account.
Balance Vs Lot etc :p

I ran a quick BT on Roboforex using 100K capital with LotExponent=1.3 and TakeProfit=2 from 2007 to 2014 (last Fri), account burst !

Using the same parameters and capital, I ran another quick BT on Fort, this time with initial lot of 0.01, account has huge DD of more 78K !
Out of curiosity, I ran BT on EURGBP and DD was 22K.

Heavy DD occurred in 2007 and 2008 when USD was "trendy" due to euphoria in 2007 and tsunami in 2008. Do we consider these 2 years in our BT? Any comments or advice?

Razie

I ran a quick BT on Roboforex using 100K capital with LotExponent=1.3 and TakeProfit=2 from 2007 to 2014 (last Fri), account burst !

Using the same parameters and capital, I ran another quick BT on Fort, this time with initial lot of 0.01, account has huge DD of more 78K !
Out of curiosity, I ran BT on EURGBP and DD was 22K.

Heavy DD occurred in 2007 and 2008 when USD was "trendy" due to euphoria in 2007 and tsunami in 2008. Do we consider these 2 years in our BT? Any comments or advice?
Dear JK,

thank you for your efforts to make the BT.

as we know, the previous price does not determine the price in the future, before the incident, not necessarily going to happen in the future.

To be honest, I do not believe the results of BT, and sometimes can not believe the results of the FT, which I believe is what is happening now .....

The key is MM (Lot, Lot Exponent, Balance, etc) and if profit reaches BEP, immediately pull and create one account with more slow setting.

Cheers,

Fed77

Ea-x43a

Ea-x43a

And this is a test of my advisor on a demo account X-43A
You must be registered for see images attach

Razie

on IC Markets

on IC Markets

Hi All,

Results of my FT on broker IC markets with an initial capital of $3,000 lot 0.01.
I want to hear your opinion about brokers ICM all this, is it really reliable?

Regards,

Razie

DD on ICM

DD on ICM

This DD on this EA in the journey for 26 days :)

unfortunately, I have not enough funds to run it on a real account, must be the capital of 3000.

Gain : 37%
DD : 18%

Razie, if you are not sharing your EA and setting, you should not continue with this thread.

This forum is about sharing and I dun think it is for any sales advertisement or enticing or luring us to buy or subscribing your trade signals.

Razie

Razie, if you are not sharing your EA and setting, you should not continue with this thread.

This forum is about sharing and I dun think it is for any sales advertisement or enticing or luring us to buy or subscribing your trade signals.
please read slowly every post.
you will get the EA and Set.

I pointed out is the FT demo account, there is no commercial here.

Please help me to close this thread.

Regards,

for anyone who is serious to use this EA, with this in mind is business investment, and not the way to become rich in a short time.
you will not get a hundred percent in a short time with this system.

This the set :
This DD on this EA in the journey for 26 days :)

unfortunately, I have not enough funds to run it on a real account, must be the capital of 3000.

Gain : 37%
DD : 18%

Razie, I have been notified to your intent. I have attached the very evidence. You have 2 options at this time. You have 48 hours to provide the ea or decide not to. Here is my problem. you specifically has been advertising in the forum. Because you keep over and over asking for money. That is commercially advertising. Sorry. If you choose to retain the Ea which is your right. I will have to access a 15 day suspension. Because as I have read the thread. you have asked several times for money, you have posted myfxbook links and you just obviously demonstrate you are here for commercial gain. You can have another option. You can purchase a ad and we will consider this merely a warning. but you have lead the people that have followed you because you said you would share it. So they want it shared. So. I will check to see what you have decided.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

If you want to take out a ad Pm me and I will put you in touch on how to take that out.

Razie

Thank you for your attention,

I never get positive thoughts on this Thread.

I have to go back, Link EA, EA Set.

link has been submitted by our friend, philippe.
and just set my upload.

well I will delete the link / pic MQL5 and myfxbook.

Please if issued me (block) in this forum.

Regards

This the set :
Thank you for your attention,

I never get positive thoughts on this Thread.

I have to go back, Link EA, EA Set.

link has been submitted by our friend, philippe.
and just set my upload.

well I will delete the link / pic MQL5 and myfxbook.

Please if issued me (block) in this forum.

Regards
Razie, if this was originally Phillipe ea, and you just made changes. The ea had been shared. I have not asked you to go back. I just needed you to clarify your intentions. If it was in fact to raise money, Then perhaps you may have went about it the wrong way. If you want a positive thought, I find a lot of the stuff you do to be very good. I am not trying to run you away. But, It appeared that you kept posting your set file results and telling everybody you wanted to be a partner. You know very well how it was going to play out. They share stuff here. You needed to create a different thread, discuss it in a total different way.

You addressed my concerns, I am good, and you showed where the actual ea is. Your set file is yours to share or not, but if you are not going to share, I would suggest not to publish the results. because you know that is what they are going to ask for.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

one to one coaching