Aurix Exchange

My Little Forex Secret (anyone got it ?)

Hi,

I have been looking for a forex system called my little forex secret, the website is

a guy called warren.

it looks really good.

thanks

saivenkat

I could see only some kind of hype created in the site.. without showing any screens... or charts .. i wont take a risk of $277 in buying it.. Also i think that, there is no money back guarantee, which is possibly the case in many kind of products like this..

This is termed as "underground system".. meaning by which.. the strategy is a secret one..and when its out to public for some dollars.. does this still remain a UNDERGROUND SYSTEM?:confused:

Rgds
Saivenkat

Coolio

roughest game in town

roughest game in town

not easy game james. site has said possibly reopen in July for over a year this guys is fulls of shits

Coolio

looks simple and effective

looks simple and effective

what email did you get a response from? info@uscnews?

watsone

got an e mail from warren, he is putting this back up for sale on august , will be getting it from him then, have a look at the videos on you tube, he claims he made 5 or 6 winning trades in a row and 900 pips in 1 week.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkjK2X4MY3Y

I would imagine the system is not working otherwise why would vendor withdraw it?

watsone

The system works fine, he was only selling a limited amount of copy's at first, but is now selling this again.

I am buying this anyway, will upload it for everyone to try

:)

Ok thankyou,we will look forward to you posting it for us to try.
I've googled it but can't find any reviews anywhere which is unusual

watsone

The system works fine, he was only selling a limited amount of copy's at first, but is now selling this again.

I am buying this anyway, will upload it for everyone to try

:)

If his system is so successful any idea why Warren Ballard is peddling this website?

Register and ask yourself why bother with all this measly stuff for $5
if you can make a fortune trading forex!

Coolio

massive download site

massive download site

i don't think he's peddling this. its a search engine thingy that comes up wen you type .in my little secret

watsone

i don't think he's peddling this. its a search engine thingy that comes up wen you type .in my little secret

If you register you will find it's his name on the site MassiveDownLoadCenter.com
Also if you follow him on Twitter you will find he's promoting the site in question

MarkDabid

My little secret

My little secret

Hello,
I am a bit skeptical of someone selling a system (any system) with no satisfaction guarantee. I wish I could see how it really works before purchasing it. Sounds risky.......
Mark

JoeyButawipo

Exactly what I was thinking.
Not sure why I read through all of this thread with nothing to show at the end of it.
Sounds like a dead duck to me.:mad:

Coolio

email

email

i have emailed numerous x. no response. 1x he said ill put you on the waiting list. so who knows?

jermain

yep i suspect this was a trick to boost is youtube views for is own thrills this guys post like he had the holy grail.
No one have this system, nice trick never the lest that had even me going.

jamesagnew717

I still need to figure out the exits , seems he is targeting the round numbers for exit like 05 second 05 level for exit , I will take a further look but sending you the indicator and template soon

jamesagnew717

OK,

Here is what you've been waiting on , the system,

this system uses a set of 3 levels at a time , it uses the 1 hour candle close price and it must close at a certain level , these levels are 75 82 and 90 , and second set of levels are , 25 32 and 40

we want to see the price of a down candle close in between these levels to buy it must close below 82 or 32 and not close past the other numbers , it must be inside ,

so as soon as you get a close of the 32 level you can go long place a emergency 100 pip stop loss and you only exit on the down candle closing the red lines target is the second round number away from the entry at 95 level

and target is 05 for selling , second round number away from the entry ,

I have coloured these levels for you so you can see the entry's more clear ,

so lets get this clear, we want a down candle in blue to close 82 or 32 but not close lower the the lower level , I have made the down candles blue and the up candles red this is more clear,

I am currently long eu with this system , I will show you my entry soon first take a look at the system then we can discuss more

james

Template and indicators below

Aurix Exchange