Aurix Exchange

N3tP1cks SS7 2.0

grood

I started trading this as demo. Trying now some majors in tickcharts, and H1+H4 in addition. I traded it occasionally and I got a very good feeling about the signals, so now it's time to proof that.

I want to do the following, for the next couple of weeks when I find the time to trade (which is not every day, unfortunately):

- Trade signals with a R:R >= 1:1 or better
- Trade in main sessions London+NY
- No trade if news events upcoming
- Use TDI and QQE als additional filters for the trades (gives me more accuracy)
- Close trades before friday night (except bigger swings on e.g. H1/H4 which are in big profit)

I traded all good signals on ~10 charts for one whole day and got a 5% return, using a 2% per trade risk only, with 14 completed trades. Not using trailing stops because I couldn't spare the screentime - just set and forget the SL/TP. Not too bad, I would say.

An half-automatic EA would be just too nice, using this slope indicator they provide as trailing stop (and TP), for that. Thinking to use some other trade management EA, but this was too complicated for now.

Will keep you updated on my results in some weeks then.

grood

Hi grood,

any manual for this on how to trade?

No, no manual, unfortunately. Also missing are their "trading plans" - meaning: pairs and timeframes they recommend. This is what you get if you pay a nice $1300 or so. Which I'm even willing to pay, in case my demo trading has a good outcome.

There are some videos around where they show their trades (sorry, don't have the urls anymore).

Anyway, some rules I follow:

Put a pending order on the + sign. SL at the square box. Two positions, 1st TP at the second dot, 2nd TP at the third dot, or trail that one with moving SL.

If price hits the first dot, SL are moved to breakeven. 1st position gets TP at second dot, third dot start trailing, according to the square boxes. Sometimes I TP at the third dot, if momentum loses (my own rules, i.e. using TDI) or I see a reversal.

There are add-on positions (consecutive +), and reversals in different color (pink or so). Take care about them.

That's it, mainly. There are other rules that I unfortunately don't know.

Biggest issue might be the proper time frames for the system. I know they used:

GBPUSD 12 pip range chart
EURUSD 9 pip range chart
EURUSD 5 min

They also recommend 233 tick chart on EURJPY, but this is tradestation or ninjatrader.

I would really like to get the information about other setups/timeframes, for now it's more trial and error chosing them (i.e. gold, silver, oil, higher timeframes like H1/H4/D1). Highly appreciated if anyone has more information here.

xtclove

hi, good i found someone selling it on ebay for cheap: , maybe someone here has it..., guy selling it says he will give manual videos and trade plans

indy221

This is the only video for this system i could find for MT4.

youtube.com/user/SevenSummitsTrader#p/a/u/1/A0BCb45uwh4

grood

I guess everyone here is bidding on the system.. please don't drive the price high, better just buy and share :D

grood

ok, edit button disappeared for me.. so:

I tried to add some alert to calclong/calcshort indis, but this is so confusing. I do not understand the decompiled code at all. Too many arrays, variables...

Anyone here able to do that? Just a popup with e.g.

"EURUSD M5 SST Long/Short/Reentry" or similar would be very, very helpful.

Watching all day this stuff is a bit.. annoying is mild word, I would say.

iqofgenius

Seven summits

Seven summits

I trade this on MT4 E/U, G/U on 5 minute charts or 5 Renko E/U and 6 Renko on G/U. I make a minimum of 40 pips a day on each. The system is consistant every day. 20 pips a day will make you filthy rich.

grood

I trade this on MT4 E/U, G/U on 5 minute charts or 5 Renko E/U and 6 Renko on G/U. I make a minimum of 40 pips a day on each. The system is consistant every day. 20 pips a day will make you filthy rich.

Can you please explain a bit more? Do you use special settings for the indicators, which trading time (London/EU/US Session), other indicators, how to filter good/bad setups?

Following the signals blindly just empties the account, at least that is my experience. I had a major drawdown of 10% (using strict MM: only 1% of risk per trade) after just following each and every signal.

stormz

Hi There could you please provide some more info on how you use this system, would be very helpful.

Thanks

frida

This is the only video for this system i could find for MT4.

youtube.com/user/SevenSummitsTrader#p/a/u/1/A0BCb45uwh4

This is a link to SST channel with more videos. They are not for MT4, but you can see some rules.

F

grood

iqofgenius, could you please provide your indicator settings?

I'm trading according SST tradingplan 9 pip EURUSD, 6 pip GBPUSD rangebars - nowhere near 40 pips/day. I really would like to know how you can do that.

GreenTea

iqofgenius, could you please provide your indicator settings?

I'm trading according SST tradingplan 9 pip EURUSD, 6 pip GBPUSD rangebars - nowhere near 40 pips/day. I really would like to know how you can do that.

If you do not mind me asking, how many pips are you making and are you trading live?

grood

If you do not mind me asking, how many pips are you making and are you trading live?

Sure. I'm trying this out on demo for three weeks now, $5000 account. Risk per trade setup 2% (2x 1% positions). n.

First week without any tradeplans (= settings for indicators), had some luck and made $250 in one or two days. After that, a big drawdown followed to roughly $4500.

With recommended settings (I posted the templates somewheree else here in the forum) it's getting better. If you look at the picture, good results started around the middle of my demo the curve went up immediately. This could have been around 20% profit, if I had the plans from the beginning.

Trading now:

- EURUSD 9 pip range bar london session
- GBPUSD 6 pip range bar london session
- EURGBP M30 whole day
- EURUSD M5 US session
added since a couple of days:
- AUDUSD H1
- GBPUSD D1
- EURJPY 12 pip rangebar, not trading that one.

Keeping into mind the corellation between pairs could have avoided a 10% drawdown. If you go long in all pairs here and market switches, you lose 4*2% of your account. This is the big drawdown you see around 220 in the chart.

Probably I'm also not having all the rules of the system and not 100% sticking to them (like: take the day off after two win-trades). Addon trades also are usually not taken, except I can myself recognize a strong trend.

I added TDI to the charts confirm a signal. If the trend is weak, I sometimes don't take the trade.

So what I will do:

I'm planning to try this out another few weeks, probably around 2-4, don't know, I will keep you updated here.
If I'm satisfied with the result I will buy this product, since you then get always latest, backtested plans (= settings) for different pairs, stocks and futures.

Attachments

• sst.jpg
    sst.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1

GreenTea

you mentioned eurgbp all day. what set are you using?

I have been playing with the eur/usd m5. I did well on the eur/usd on the euro session (2am-5am est) but I am not available to trade for the us session (7am est - 12pm or 2pm est)
the gbp/usd m30 is the other I am trading with. I am trading at random times in the day and am down overall.

grood

I don't have a trade plan for GBPUSD M30, if you have, could you please share the settings?

EURGBP M30 does not look too bad. I'm trading this in London+US session.

GBPUSD D1 triggered a long today, already 30 pips positive.

Anyway I'm wondering how to export account history into excel or so to do a good analysis, to see which pairs perform best...

GreenTea

I don't have a trade plan for GBPUSD M30, if you have, could you please share the settings?

EURGBP M30 does not look too bad. I'm trading this in London+US session.

GBPUSD D1 triggered a long today, already 30 pips positive.

Anyway I'm wondering how to export account history into excel or so to do a good analysis, to see which pairs perform best...

I do not have trade plan for gbpusd, I been using a couple settings I found that I "think" were for this set and made up rest. They do not seem to work well. rather not post to prevent confusion.
when you run the gbpusd d1, you use same set as eurgbp? Not sure about the export. I think I saw a program called accounthistory_tsd_03 . Someone mentioned using maybe? Not sure if it will work for excel or where I saw it.

GreenTea

I have some partial info on eurjpy 12 pip range bar tradeplan.
1. target mode 1
2. start time is 7am est, end 11:45am est
3. at 1.4x (1st dot) lock in 2 pips
4. the fixed target is the 1.8x (2nd dot)
5. follow the calc symbols on the chart except when we implement our np trailing indicator at the 2.4x (3rd dot). from here you want to trade by 2 pips
6. poq (power of quiting) 1-3 trades maximum
7. exit open positions if any, at 15:45est

was unable to get more calc settings.

lerxst

Trading video

Code:
http://sevensummitstrader.s3.amazonaws.com/SST%20FX/030711_eurusd_mt4/030711_eurusd_mt4.html

GreenTea

thanks for the link. I have seen this one but others maybe not.
Can you distort the url?
not sure site policy on this. for me, the thread showed up on #2 now on goog when searching for some vid links. Does it matter? lol.

bdn420

I know this thread is alittle stale, however, I'd like to share some of the SST trade plans.

Includes: EurUsd m5, EurUsd 9 pip, GbpUsd swing trade, and Russell Trade plan

Aurix Exchange