one to one coaching

(Share) NDICATOR COMPLEX "CONTACT"

dmnik

Forex Trader
INDICATOR COMPLEX "CONTACT"
Author's set of indicators + Working trading system.
The Contact indicator complex is: 3 completely new indicators + methods of their application, with entry and exit point templates and detailed action plans. Indicators can be used on more than 100 trading instruments, including currencies, metals, raw materials, stocks and cryptocurrencies!

dmnik

Forex Trader
INDICATOR COMPLEX "CONTACT"
Author's set of indicators + Working trading system.
The Contact indicator complex is: 3 completely new indicators + methods of their application, with entry and exit point templates and detailed action plans. Indicators can be used on more than 100 trading instruments, including currencies, metals, raw materials, stocks and cryptocurrencies!
You must be registered for see images attach

dmnik

Forex Trader
1. Tunable ZONE indicator
Automatically builds historical and current support and resistance levels (zones) on the price chart, while broken levels are not displayed on the chart. The indicator provides the function of displaying levels on significant TFs in the range H1 - W1 by automatically switching the trading timeframes using the built-in indicator keys located on the chart when the indicator is on.
This opportunity allows you to evaluate the current level as the most important when it coincides with the historical one, and also evaluate the position of the current price relative to important levels.

2. TRUIS indicator
(Trend Reversal Universal Indicator Signals)
It shows the direction of the trend and the phases of its development, which is more clearly displayed by customized candles of the Heiken Ashi type when they are turned on by the indicator key;
It reports an imminent trend reversal with warning signals that are generated by three independent algorithms based on the cyclical nature, strength and acceleration of price movement over different historical periods of time. The indicator signals show a probable further price movement, and when they coincide, the signal is considered as the strongest.
Signals are given in the form of sound and visual Alerts displayed on the screen and graph. Signals are also duplicated on sms and e-mail messages with the settings enabled.

3. TIAS Oscillator (Trend Indicator Addion Signal)
An additional oscillator, located below the chart, displays the direction and strength of the trend and shows a warning signal about a trend change in the form of a colored bar on the histogram.
When used in conjunction with the TRUIS and Turable Zone indicators, it provides the highest quality signals for entering and exiting positions.

4. ADR indicator (Average Daily Range)
This system is used to assess the possible further price movement to the nearest support or resistance level based on the volatility of the traded instrument displayed by the indicator (in the public domain).

Kendog

I wish you would just post the file on here instead of jumping threw all the hoops with the browser download stuff. I wont do all that.

rg8127

the link is not working here. Try something normal like 4shared.com or anonfile.com instead of these ad infested annoying pages

tevres

Hi everyone, these indicators don't work, I've put them onto my charts when market was closed, once the market opened it was forever giving signals, when I tried to disable the alert, it erased itself from my charts can someone help please thank you, tevres.

one to one coaching