one to one coaching

need ECN broker with less spread ,and scalping allow

mujtabac1

Hi
I am looking for ECN broker with less spread and allow agreesive scalping
I find FXClearing but they dont allow this .
can anyone help me .
Mujtaba

You can look at Gomarkets ( Australia ). They are not ecn, however they are a good broker. I have had a good relationship with them and never heard a single person say anything bad about them. They allow agressive scalping and bots as well. Good luck,

Mike

You can look at Gomarkets ( Australia ). They are not ecn, however they are a good broker. I have had a good relationship with them and never heard a single person say anything bad about them. They allow agressive scalping and bots as well. Good luck,

Mike
I have never heard anything realy bad about them either , but there execution speed isnt the best so if you use an aggresive scalping EA you could run into trouble . People who are/were using the milliondollarpipsEA, which is a agressive scalper but no arbitage EA were mention this quit often .

Trade4Food

Hi all! my first post here,
if you don't mind unregistred brokers,
try Divisa FX located in New Zealand.
one of the best acording to me,
I have a live acount since 1 year back.
they are pure ECN and have the lowest spreads
I have ever seen anywhere. EURUSD 0.4
they are not a market maker

H

hankt80

Hello !
I use ECN FINFX for about 6 months now, great broker, the mt4 never froze, tight spreads and great customer service, Im very happy with them.

Hi
I am looking for ECN broker with less spread and allow agreesive scalping
I find FXClearing but they dont allow this .
can anyone help me .
Mujtaba
FXClearing doesn't allow aggressive scalping? you mean open and close positions in a short time? If so, how short it can't be?

Or you mean the tight/narrow tp and sl that the broker doesn't allow us to set up? If so, how tight they can't be respectively?

Hi all! my first post here,
if you don't mind unregistred brokers,
try Divisa FX located in New Zealand.
one of the best acording to me,
I have a live acount since 1 year back.
they are pure ECN and have the lowest spreads
I have ever seen anywhere. EURUSD 0.4
they are not a market maker
EURUSD 0.4? I just went to the official website and saw the spread was always not less than1. Why? Do you mean it can go to as low as 1 point when the market is full of liquidity when it's the European and American trading session?

F

ForexMike

EURUSD 0.4? I just went to the official website and saw the spread was always not less than1. Why? Do you mean it can go to as low as 1 point when the market is full of liquidity when it's the European and American trading session?
Always check the date of that posting which was 6 months ago. That was old news.

jiggy123

Hi dear
why not you try the fallowing list of ECN forex brokers I am hopeful that you can get the most appropriate forex brokers of your own choice o

Braincooler

Yes thats a good site, but i always get suspicious when a so called ECN broker offers microlots. Minimum lot size on the ECN network is 0.1
So be aware..
,-)

laurin

Is LMAX offer better spread than Armada markets?
Armada Markets is an IB (Introducing Broker) of LMAX,
you pay less comissions on Armada like 20% off and have higher leverage 1:500
armada has no mininum deposit, LMAX has 10k..

i trade with LMAX since 2011, LMAX is a true ECN with no lastlook, i am very happy with it

one to one coaching