Aurix Exchange

need FMT and TMT ( forex morning trade )

ho3ain190

hello
I need " forex morning trade" & " Forex turbo morning " latest version with how i can set hours ( alpari Nz broker & fxopen ) and best setting ....

thanks

dmpeddie

Need to Set for 0630 London Time

Need to Set for 0630 London Time

It is pretty simple. You look up the current time in London and if it is 0630 in London and the time on your MT4 console reads 0830, then 0830 is what you enter into the time . Based on when you check, you can calculate what it needs to be. Keep in mind, it just changed last weekend and will change again in October 2011 .......FMT and the Turbo version are very good....we have using them since about November last year.

tracatrama

Hello dmpeddie, do you have the 1.2 turbo version ?

Hello dmpeddie, do you have the 1.2 turbo version ?

Do you have de Turbo Morning ae 1.2 , could you share it ?

It is pretty simple. You look up the current time in London and if it is 0630 in London and the time on your MT4 console reads 0830, then 0830 is what you enter into the time . Based on when you check, you can calculate what it needs to be. Keep in mind, it just changed last weekend and will change again in October 2011 .......FMT and the Turbo version are very good....we have using them since about November last year.

Arktech

FMT vs. TMT

FMT vs. TMT

I believe the difference between these two is:

FMT: fixed 35 TP, 40 SP and BE at around +25 pip.

TMT:
-close half of the position at 30 pips and then continue with the rest until reaching 60 pips
-move the stop loss to break even after reaching 20 pips, and then again move the stop loss to 35 pips after reaching 40 pips profit.
-take signal anytime from 6:00 to 7:30
-trail the stop loss 10 pips below the last 5 candles
-close 40% of the position at 20 pips and then trail the Stop Loss for the rest of the position 10 pips under the close of the last candle
-close the trade when there is a signal to opposite direction
-use ATR (Average True Range) trailing instead of fixed pips

hope this helps

ho3ain190

TMT:
-close half of the position at 30 pips and then continue with the rest until reaching 60 pips
-move the stop loss to break even after reaching 20 pips, and then again move the stop loss to 35 pips after reaching 40 pips profit.
-close 40% of the position at 20 pips and then trail the Stop Loss for the rest of the position 10 pips under the close of the last candle

hope this helps
Please share TMT !?

hatchsead

FMTv4.3 & TMTv1.2 Educated

FMTv4.3 & TMTv1.2 Educated

Attached is the FMTv4.3 & TMTv1.2 Educated for the good people of this forum.

Enjoy!!!!:D

tracatrama

Thank you hatchsead

Thank you hatchsead

Hello hatchsead, I am trying for using the turbo morning 1.4, but do not get any signal in real time in a demo account. In the tester it works fine when NOT doing in the visual mode, but when doing the tester with visual mode it not works. Please could you say me if there is a reazon for this. The Expert Advisors are Enable and Allowed of live trading, and the little face is smiling.

Regards and thank you again

Attached is the FMTv4.3 & TMTv1.2 Educated for the good people of this forum.

Enjoy!!!!:D

daffi

Hello hatchsead, I am trying for using the turbo morning 1.4, but do not get any signal in real time in a demo account. In the tester it works fine when NOT doing in the visual mode, but when doing the tester with visual mode it not works. Please could you say me if there is a reazon for this. The Expert Advisors are Enable and Allowed of live trading, and the little face is smiling.

Regards and thank you again

Hi, Turbo Morning Trade 1.4 is the newest version?

tracatrama

It is working now.

It is working now.

Hi hatchsead,

I have solved my problem with the AE 1.4. I think it was the parameter UseADRFilter. Now I have it in false and the AE is working. Today 23 pips. Have done several testers and with a 3% risk per trade and the initial investment can go up to 300-400% per year. Hope it continues working. Regards

Yes, i suppose its the newest version and it did traded on my live account last week.

marte

Can put here the .set file for FMT and TMT?

Can put here the .set file for FMT and TMT?

TMT:

hope this helps

The version FMT 4.3 and the TMT 1.4 have a lot of settings.
Can samebody put here the 'optimize' .set files?

Thanks

Aurix Exchange