Need Real Non Repaint Histo

zoom27

Hello guys...

At first i love this forum but im not happy in the forex trading..I think all

indicators are repainting,mtf 100% all, and im trying hounders of it an thinking there is not real a good single profit indicator.

I prefer histo indocators while there are easy and i try all of this forum and also from the tsd Elite Section but but all repaints.

Can anybody help me and make my weekend nice with a 100% non repaint histo indicator???

Thanks

mtuppers

all MTF will reprint regardless how creator said is non-reprint.

Reason is MTF candle has not closed yet. therefore if u want be sure u only can look at that TF chart to see if current indicator still show on that direction.

only best non-reprint would be MA histo only current time frame.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Hello guys...

At first i love this forum but im not happy in the forex trading..I think all

indicators are repainting,mtf 100% all, and im trying hounders of it an thinking there is not real a good single profit indicator.

I prefer histo indocators while there are easy and i try all of this forum and also from the tsd Elite Section but but all repaints.

Can anybody help me and make my weekend nice with a 100% non repaint histo indicator???

Thanks
There in forex is not much important if indicators are repainting or no. You can be profitablle only with naked chart drawing trend lines, horizontal historical lines -supports and resistances, drawing fibonacci retracement...
or just with one SMA 50. You will never find holly grail indicator whatever is repaint or non repaint. The difference between non repaint and repaint indicator is : Signal from non repaint will stay in same place where you got the same, but you will see a lot of falshe signals, and on repaint indicator signall will be lost if price will not follow them. When you look on that it is the same!!!!!
I prefare only to study FX, examplle what pair you will trade, what strategy you will use, when market is looking good to trade it, to know why you placed order and make plan on your trade.
Whatever if you want to got some MTF non repaint indicator here is another way: Lets soppuose that you want to see M30 mooving averages ex. fast MA10 and slow MA20 on your M5 chart, then make it calculation:
If you have 6 M5 candles in M30, then multiply MA10 X 6 and 20 X 6, and draw that MA's on M5 chart, then you will got 2 MA;s 10 and 20 croosing on M30 same. Do that with every indicator what you use.
Regards

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Aurix Exchange