whaaa

whaaa

whaa

I've just checked out the FWRC Webpage

$999 :eek:

I hope u can crack
at least ONE of the winning robot

stovedude

It's easy to decompile the robots and disable the security, but most of the dll files (except fusion, akukaya, & cobalt) trigger my virus program. Anybody else have similar experience? We can run fusion with only these 2, but the others will call their own dll file. If there aren't any viruses in those dlls, we can continue.

stovedude

I've got Fusion running on my chart now with no errors so far (ignoring the printed messages which we can delete later). I'll let ya know tomorrow if it's working. All EAs should be going (I think).

stovedude

I downloaded the cracked version from Indo-Investasi. Fusion Looks great on backtests, but waiting for trades on this new version. Nobody's sure these EAs will be the real deal yet (I have doubts too - too much hype associated with these things and not enough testing). Try for yourselves here:

hxxp://sh@rebee.com/6b356ade

Pass: birt

where are the dll

where are the dll

I down loaded to two folders
one with antivitus on and one off.

They both lost the dll.

Here what I get in the experts for Fusion

v2010.02.18 11:30:14 Fusion EURUSD,M1: cannot load library 'Fusion.dll' (error 126)
2010.02.18 11:30:14 Fusion EURUSD,M1: expert stopped

And the HiRider

2010.02.18 11:20:50 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD,M5: cannot load library 'HiRIDER.dll' (error 126)
2010.02.18 11:20:50 HiRIDER_rev1 EURUSD,M5: expert stopped

Shark Motor

stovedude

Ignore the antivirus warning. It's just how the DLLs are coded. Try to extract all of the DLLs to your libraries folder, because copying can trigger your AV program. After, copy the experts. So far last night I had 2 winner trades for HiRider. Nothing else, but still waiting. Make sure you have all the DLLs (each expert has one). Let me know which is missing and I'll send you.

stovedude

Try this one. I'm not sure, but you might only need the fusion.dll. Some of the other dlls are missing for some reason, but I've been getting trades from most of the EAs now, only LMD lost a couple small trades. Again, ignore the antivirus warning and extract directly to your libraries folder.

I found, with the Russian forum:D

FRWC-ROYAL PACK-educated.rar

But, because I there is no interest, you have not tried:p

egawab

Hello

I am new in here , could any body tell me whats meant by "educated" and how its can be done ?

Regards

stovedude

It just means that the files are "cracked" to work without authorization. In other words, you don't have to pay for something that probably won't work anyway. If it does work, you can then feel obligated to pay the author for his work, but that rarely happens, because most are scams or useless material for the recycle bin.

elmo

I found, with the Russian forum:D

FRWC-ROYAL PACK-educated.rar

But, because I there is no interest, you have not tried:p
Hello ! I'm new here and interested in fusion (all the versions).
I tried the link but doesn't work. Can you upload again, please?
Thanks a lot.

ekke

Frwc

Frwc

I ran the original versions of FRWC a while back when the hype was still huge.
Matter is my ESET AV did not pick up anything unduly with the dll's. The educated version, with the same ESET AV, has some reported viruses in each of the dll's. I am not so sure if this should be ignored to lightly. ESET is very good in not reporting on false positives.

The 3 top EA's in the package did not anywhere near perform as well as the FRWC's published results. If I remember correctly, their live test was run over 3 months.
I guess they just had a lucky period. 3 months is not long enough to be conclusive.

stovedude

Here it is again. It's been awhile since I looked at it. I think they're all educated and ready to go. I tried to upload it the other day, but I didn't have any success.

one to one coaching