Aurix Exchange

need Trade Copier

NedimHad

Hmmmmm, let me see

Hmmmmm, let me see

how much do you actually pay to get the EA trade copier?
I have also a trade copier trading multiple accounts.

:)

trade copier

trade copier

anyone have experience with this software..uses mysql to transmit trades across internet.

hxxp://depositfiles.com/files/tjczzek9d

ritzn

Found these files on easypipsforexsignals.com

but they are protected

Step One: Download these two files to your Desktop.
1: TraderClient v1.4ex4:
2: trader_library_client_14.dll:

After being educated, we still need the TraderServer EA

ritzn

anyone have experience with this software..uses mysql to transmit trades across internet.

hxxp://depositfiles.com/files/tjczzek9d

This seems to be a good tool. The zip above contains two applications which copy Master and Slave EAs to the MT4 folders but the EAs are protected and need Latest version to decompile.

I have attached the EA files, if a member can educate them, it will be great.

Many thanks,

trade copier

trade copier

This seems to be a good tool. The zip above contains two applications which copy Master and Slave EAs to the MT4 folders but the EAs are protected and need Latest version to decompile.

I have attached the EA files, if a member can educate them, it will be great.

Many thanks,

I second that!! it seems to be the best product on market at moment but I think
you will find it difficult to educate!!

But it would be great if someone could do it..

dave

Trade Copier Collection.rar

Trade Copier Collection.rar

For all our members
Here is my complete collection of trade copier experts..software etc..

to include trade bullet,ninja,copytool pro,tradeswitch and more..enjoy

hxxp://depositfiles.com/files/feajleexx

Can you pls. post it to another upload site. For some reason I cannot get depositfiles to load in HTML all of a sudden.:confused: Thanks.:D

orcun

Request: MT4 trade copier

Request: MT4 trade copier

Hello everyone,

I need a trade copier works between different computers and also works with different brokers. I searched on the net, free ones doesn't work and most of them works only local i mean all the slaves must be working with the master account on the same pc. I also find a few trade copier as i wanted but they are too expensive. Can anybody help me with this?

Regards,

F

ForexMike

Looks like you searched through out the internet but didn't search on this forum. Please use the search feature in the upper right hand corner for the same subject topic before posting on the forum. This prevents duplication and confusion.

The trade copier is shared her a few times on the forum...use the search feature..thanks

hesam3737

MetaTrader Account Copier
MT5 --> MT4 Forex Software Conception
MetaTrader Account Copier "MT5 --> MT4" is MetaTrader oriented forex software that makes it possible to copy trade operations between MetaTrader5 terminal and MetaTrader 4 terminals synchronous. This forex software is developed for simultaneous management of multiple accounts, for which is mostly helpful for those whom manage investors' accounts and for traders working with many accounts simultaneously.
MetaTrader5 combines all open orders into united position.
MetaTrader4 cannot repeat the same.
We implemented the following behaviour in CopyTool MT5 to MT4.
Summary open lot of all trades on MT4 should be the same as the lot of open position of MT5.

orcun

forex mike thanks for the info. but i already read and downloaded those posts. but some of them are not working. working ones only work at local computer. i mean 2 different broker but in the same pc. I need a remote trade copier which is around hundreds of dollars. I asked a cheap one or free one that works...

Regards,

muzzamcc

forex mike thanks for the info. but i already read and downloaded those posts. but some of them are not working. working ones only work at local computer. i mean 2 different broker but in the same pc. I need a remote trade copier which is around hundreds of dollars. I asked a cheap one or free one that works...

Regards,

Try mt4i's free Internet Trade Mirror. It's a trade copier that works over the internet and can be used on different brokers on different computers

Aurix Exchange