one to one coaching

NeuroTrend Lines on eBay

jef

Anyone have this indicator that sells on eBay? Vendor says 3000+/- pips per month. Has great reviews. Please respond:

NeuroTrend Lines 4.0?

Looks very intersting.

Thanks in advance.:)

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Anyone have this indicator that sells on eBay? Vendor says 3000+/- pips per month. Has great reviews. Please respond:

NeuroTrend Lines 4.0?

Looks very intersting.

Thanks in advance.:)
Here is it :

Code:
http://slil.ru/27752390
Enjoy .

jef

NeuroTrend Lines on eBay

Hi,

Unfortunately, the web site says "File not found". If there is another link I can use? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again.:)

jef

Must Have!

Must Have!

I contacted the owner and he says that the turn indicators do not repaint. He has hundreds of positive responses so how come no one here is interested? Hello guys! What's up? No one have access to this?

is not valid any more.

Please, anyone have a good link?

Buyers on Ebay

Buyers on Ebay

Hello,
I sent a email to 4 ebayer that brought this indicator.
so for one wrote back and said Honestly it is the best single indicator I have come across in 4 years of trading.

Have The Best Day Ever

SharkMotor

stovedude

W/ both alerts!

W/ both alerts!

Code:
hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?zugewmzmzgr
OK, here is the new indy with alert and email capabilities. I backtested it and found that the only problem is when the signal flip flops on the same bar, it will only give one signal, but maybe I'll work on that further. For now...

stovedude

Ok, fully tweaked now. It signals on every change of signal, but only once for each buy or sell signal. Unfortunately, it signals many times when price flip flops around. If you only want a general signal and not an individual buy or sell signal, let me know. It's an easy fix.

Thank You StoveDude

Thank You StoveDude

Hello,

I believe having the email alert set to one alert per bar, would be better.
The email sends send email to my cell. with the deal I using I get three phone calls a day,

Thanks and Have The Best Day Ever
Shark Motor

stovedude

Your wish is my command...

Your wish is my command...

Here you go - only one signal per bar as requested. Enjoy!

jef

Make an EA????

Make an EA????

:)Hello and many thanks for your generousity. I used to do a little Easy Language work with Tradestation but don't know anything (yet) about MT4-MTq.

If we could get this thing to work with an EA format we can test it for best settings on differring instraments with stop loss options.

It appears profitable and I believe this could be a real money maker for us.

Any thoughts about this?

Again, thanks a $million$.

stovedude

We could make it an EA easily, but we'll need some filters for market chop, and find the best TF and currency.Worth a shot I guess...

stovedude

EA

EA

OK. Here is the first draft of the NeuroTrendEA. Feel free to play around with the settings. It's not profitable yet because the signals on the indicator change a little late and a little too often, so we'll need filters and probably pending orders (or buy/sell after x number of pips after signal comes). I'm looking into changing the strategy only slightly to eliminate the late signals. We can buy/sell on the break of S/R, which is what this indy is basically doing. Also, this indy looks even better on offline charts, which is what I might lean toward, if I can get the scripts to reload after platform disconnections. Any ideas or suggestions are completely welcome! When we get this working, we'll put it in the MT EA thread here.

jef

Stovedude,

We need to have an input of "close all trades" hour in order to catch the trends and not go into flat times or into the next day with the last trade. Also we need to have x "number of lots per trade" and "Take Profit" at different pips profit per lot or whatever,etc. I think this will really help us.

Thanks

mckenzie

OK. Here is the first draft of the NeuroTrendEA. Feel free to play around with the settings. It's not profitable yet because the signals on the indicator change a little late and a little too often, so we'll need filters and probably pending orders (or buy/sell after x number of pips after signal comes). I'm looking into changing the strategy only slightly to eliminate the late signals. We can buy/sell on the break of S/R, which is what this indy is basically doing. Also, this indy looks even better on offline charts, which is what I might lean toward, if I can get the scripts to reload after platform disconnections. Any ideas or suggestions are completely welcome! When we get this working, we'll put it in the MT EA thread here.
Hi Stove,

Well done and thanks for the marvelous contributions of yours on NeuroTrend. Any new updates for NeuroTrend indi and NeuroTrendEA bro?

Thanks and eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks again

pw79

Hi,

I've had a pretty good morning with this indicator. Only 1 loser out of 6 trades. How do I post a pic of my account history??

Thanks

one to one coaching