(Help) New ATS Forex Trading Software 3.0

I had to change apps. The one that opened my RAR files was really screwing with me. I would try to drag them over to an indicator or expert file and they would not stick! This was happening every where...Got a new app problem solved for now.

ES

This is not working. I can only drag one of the indicators over to MT4. If it were an antivirus issue that would cause me not to be able to drag one of them over.

ES

Filko84

I had to change apps. The one that opened my RAR files was really screwing with me. I would try to drag them over to an indicator or expert file and they would not stick! This was happening every where...Got a new app problem solved for now.

ES
It is working fine for me. Just copy all files in the right directory and load the template.
Can some share the ATS Expansion Index v3.0 or newer? The version in the attached archive is v1.0
You must be registered for see images attach

jacosa12

It is working fine for me. Just copy all files in the right directory and load the template.
Can some share the ATS Expansion Index v3.0 or newer? The version in the attached archive is v1.0
expansion index v1.0 is the latet version

skiz

hi guys , the DS_store where i should place in mt4 ? can anyone help me ?

skiz

Hi guys , may i know why my dashboard show money management its now accurate?
is it because ds_store ?

please advice me .. Thank You guys .

johnnyblazing

Hi guys , may i know why my dashboard show money management its now accurate?
is it because ds_store ?

please advice me .. Thank You guys .

hi guys , the DS_store where i should place in mt4 ? can anyone help me ?
You don't need to copy the .DS_Store file, just delete it if you copied over.

skiz

Hi guys ,
i would like thanks for everyone here (y) , who is share the ATS indicator ... very helpful for me :) thank you.... thank you ..and thank you a lot ...

waylon

Hi guys ,
i would like thanks for everyone here (y) , who is share the ATS indicator ... very helpful for me :) thank you.... thank you ..and thank you a lot ...

Well done - very consistent results. Metal trades are a bonus.

wannawintrades

Hi guys, I placed all of my files in the proper locations and it actually works but does not display properly. Can someone advise me how to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance...

jacosa12

Hi guys, I placed all of my files in the proper locations and it actually works but does not display properly. Can someone advise me how to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance...
I had same problem , restart your metatrader,worked for me

forexpt

Thanks in advance...
Note: This product is using custom DLL “msimg32.dll”

Some antivirus may block it as it authenticates the software with communicating with the vendor’s server. Its a false alarm and you need to make your antivirus allow it with whitelisting the dll file.

The dll must be placed in terminal root folder, near to terminal.exe file

do not copy this dll along the path of MT4
FILE »» OPEN DATA FOLDER (WILL NOT WORK)

How to install the dll: youtu.be/RuPE1WhuPHA

see video you tube.

Thanks in advance...
When I installed it for the first time, I've got the same problem. Then I realized that the template didn't load any of the indicators. So I placed them on the chart and restarted mt4. Problem solved.

waylon

For those who may be confused about the Expansion Index versions - this may be of interest as it was produced last December before the launch - explaining there could be 5 versions trialed before the initial launch of version 1. It also covers the concept and limitations of the innovation, as well as some general trade examples.
You must be registered for see medias

favour01

Hi guys ,

PLEASE HELP MINE IS NOT WORKING , CAN YOU PLEASE PUT ME THROUGH . THANKS

favour01

There is no password needed - it is a universal file., however the software uses custom DLL “msimg32.dll”

Some antivirus may block it as it authenticates the software with communicating with the vendor’s server. Its a false alarm and you need to make your antivirus allow it with whitelisting the dll file.

Hope this helps as it is working well.

do not copy this dll along the path of MT4
FILE »» OPEN DATA FOLDER
ll file needs to be placed in the core file structure (below templates structure) and you may need to allow this file in any anti-virus software - otherwise it will not load.
The main advantage is custom candles, and if you like it a dashboard and money management. It also features the new volume based indicator.

Good luck with it.
his dll along the path of MT4
FILE »» OPEN DATA FOLDER
ll file needs to be placed in the core file structure (below templates structure) and you may need to allow this file in any anti-virus software - otherwise it will not load.
The main advantage is custom candles, and if you like it a dashboard and money management. It also features the new volume based indicator. PLEASE HELP IS NOT WORKING

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE STEPS. THANKS

favour01

Thanks in advance...

PLEASE HOW DO YOU RESOLVE THE DOWNLOAD, I CANT FIND A WAY ROUND IT, PLEASE HELP. THANKS