one to one coaching

New Fibonacci World

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

I want to invait you all to think with me out of the box .

You must be registered for see images

well be Continue
Thanks
Mj

Attachments

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
We all know about numbers and figures that by heading off the Fibonacci world and on the strength of their effects Fibonacci magical and practical in all areas of private and public life .. Much has been written about the secret of these numbers in scientific articles and books SAV.
And research in large question and find out everything in connection with magical properties here I find no way to enumerate I do .. It wants to know about this subject should refer to the largest files and diverse topics relating to figures fibo in this forum .. Or in the major search engines such as Google ... Etc..
Today we'll talk about the concept of a totally new and different actors, all the above methods uses these figures for magic and how to harness them to our advantage and we are various commercial and business life and the scientific.
Today we will look to the concept of a new name - or the durability
Fibonacci storm Fibonacci .

The Fibonacci spiral pattern tool and a very strong will help us to predict the repercussions of price areas
And temporal and powerful turning points futuristic high degree of accuracy.
With this tool based on the figures fibo usual which we all know but they differ dramatically from what actors, from the use of the standard adopted always using this tool in programs such as MetaTrader and her sisters do not have any semi-linking with it but it's totally different in terms of employment and working methods.
where it is to coordinate a given - in this case coordinates of price or time - as is done usually by using the normal Fibonacci found throughout the software from the usual accepted, but it takes the domain price and time together .. This is the secret of its strength.
Then what is the reality tornado or spiral Fibonacci Fibonacci .. And how can we imagined on our maps and how to make use of it in our trade????
This is what we will be talking about, touching him in our present, if God will .

Regards.
MJ

jasik84

MJ do you use this tools to predict market turning points like you did in one of the post in different thread? If yes, please, can you explain the method of predicting?

Thanks in advance!

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

In the subject , I will try to focus and draw your attention to the importance of eddies and the energy where we are, we need this information to the strongly .. We need them to find out the energy in the critical areas in all components .. Great beginning of the universe through the smallest planet and the smallest area chart exists.
In this reflection I will not try to reveal the secret underlying objective of the existence of this energy.
My goal would be to draw as I turn your attention to the fact that already the existence of this energy in all living systems that surround us .. And advised on the complex nature and how to use them in areas allowed.
In short, we will talk about energy pathways and movement within the swirl .. Properties that can show and what this means for each of us individually.

well be Continue
Thanks
Mj

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Of the simplest kinds of vortices are known swirls and circular, which is characterized by movement that harmonizes with the end of the beginning.
The movement of materials and tangible things such as water, air, dust, and move the things that take a form of energy such as electricity in the wire or even a magnetic field can move in a circle .. When this primitive energy by moving on a spiral - the ellipsoid or spiral pr Eddy - they are a storm or durability of their own. best example of this thing is a storm.

Characterized by the movement sprial or elliptical with each other in the way and how they are implementing the movement and this is what we learn later .

At the firest, we may see that the movement screw things may not be completely different in appearance .. Eddy and Eddy is the same .. But when you get up close and look into the vortex, we find it is more complicated than we imagine.

For example, spiral movement toward the center differ from those ever-expanding and originating from the center of the outward.

Add-on that there is a key factor at least as important as the first factor is the direction of movement Eddy .. Counter-clockwise or anti clockwise .. Some scientists who interface researches hurricanes, cyclones, tornadoes swear this strange natural phenomena into two parts - with male and female - depending on the directions of movement .. As a basic rule and the movement of swirl in a clockwise direction is described as feminine .. The movement, who heads anti-clockwise .. Described as a note.

But the question here put himself .. Is all of this as simple as imagined???

Is it fair to say that determine the direction of movement depends mainly on the storm by location and place where we are and we observe??

For example, when we look to the earth from the top of the North Pole and see the spin, the general belief is that the earth's movement is from east to west, as if this movement is a movement defined by the memorandum of scientists have .. But when we look to the earth from the bottom of the southern direction you will see just the opposite .. We will see that the movement is destined originally from west to east, which in turn is a feminine movement ..

So where is the truth?? .. the trend is it fmale or male ??? Or that a relative??
The answer may be very easy .. What we see is what we consider.
There are many other examples ..

well be Continue
Regards
Mj

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
projected fibonacci targets ( PFT )

projected fibonacci targets ( PFT )

Hi

no one re active with me or want to think with me but i will keep talking with my self .

Present to you today, if God willing, a method or formula to determine the future price targets on the basis of determining the top and bottom of the previous using fibonacci :

projected fibonacci targets (PFT)

The idea of the equation :
1 - Select the last top and bottom the price make .
2- lets say the top is A and the bottom is B in down trend and
Viceversa for up trend .
3- take the price of the top A and the price for the bottom B and do the next :

PFT = ( Fiboanncci Ratio * A-B ) / Fiboanncci Ratio - 1

Fiboanncci Ratio : it is Fiboanncci rate
23.6 % and 38.2 % and 50 % and 61 %

lets take EX (EUR/USD):

A = 1.2705 ( the bottom in our EX )
B = 1.2899 ( the top in our EX )

If we apply the equation to find the second goal for the price we will have the following :
PFT = ( 0.382 * 2705 - 2899 ) / ( 0.382 - 1 ) = 1865.69 / 0.618 = 3018

So after the first target 1.2958, the price will go to 1.3018
and this is what realy happend :D .

now if you well not active with me I well not share more
just give ur mind the space to think with me .

Best Regards
MJ

Attachments

jasik84

Very interesting formula MJ. Can you continue please. I'm really interested in this idea.
Thanks MJ for your kindness.

Hi

no one re active with me or want to think with me but i will keep talking with my self .

Present to you today, if God willing, a method or formula to determine the future price targets on the basis of determining the top and bottom of the previous using fibonacci :

projected fibonacci targets (PFT)

The idea of the equation :
1 - Select the last top and bottom the price make .
2- lets say the top is A and the bottom is B in down trend and
Viceversa for up trend .
3- take the price of the top A and the price for the bottom B and do the next :

PFT = ( Fiboanncci Ratio * A-B ) / Fiboanncci Ratio - 1

Fiboanncci Ratio : it is Fiboanncci rate
23.6 % and 38.2 % and 50 % and 61 %

lets take EX (EUR/USD):

A = 1.2705 ( the bottom in our EX )
B = 1.2899 ( the top in our EX )

If we apply the equation to find the second goal for the price we will have the following :
PFT = ( 0.382 * 2705 - 2899 ) / ( 0.382 - 1 ) = 1865.69 / 0.618 = 3018

So after the first target 1.2958, the price will go to 1.3018
and this is what realy happend :D .

now if you well not active with me I well not share more
just give ur mind the space to think with me .

Best Regards
MJ
Should we use all the Fibonacci ratios or only 0.382?

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Very interesting formula MJ. Can you continue please. I'm really interested in this idea.
Thanks MJ for your kindness.
thnx , yes i see you just post in idiea like this :)
Do you use the same formula if it goes down? And where did you get 1.2958 from?
Thanks!
yes in up trend and in down trend like this :
(down trend ) A= top , B = bootom . ( up trend ) A = bottom , B = Top .

we get the price 1.2958 from
Fiboanncci Ratio : 23.6

Should we use all the Fibonacci ratios or only 0.382?
yes we are going to use all of them like this :
TP1 :
Fiboanncci Ratio : 23.6
TP2 :
Fiboanncci Ratio : 38.2
TP3 : Fiboanncci Ratio : 50
TP4 : Fiboanncci Ratio : 61

I note the TP1 and TP2 is so imortnat in small TF .

Has

Thanx MJ looks intresting. Can you kindly tell me best possible settings for Fibonicci indicator, my is slightly different then yours

Many thnx

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Thanx MJ looks intresting. Can you kindly tell me best possible settings for Fibonicci indicator, my is slightly different then yours

Many thnx
Hi

thank you , there are no indicator in the theard yet ?

Thankx
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
some Fiboanncci number secret,s

( 1.618 )

( 0.618 )

( 14.60 )

( 11.80 )

( Multiples of 3 )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3 ? 7= 21

3 ? 48= 144

3 ? 329= 987

3 ? 2255= 6765

vadimt

( 1.618 )

( 0.618 )

( 14.60 )

( 11.80 )

( Multiples of 3 )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3 ? 7= 21

3 ? 48= 144

3 ? 329= 987

3 ? 2255= 6765
Hi MJ,

This is getting really interesting. What is the timeframes that you are using this fibo formula of urs. i could somehow grasp the previous postings, but the "secrets of fibo numbers and the multiples of 3.., i could not. Can u pls explain a little.

H

hermes

majjed how can we be active with open mouth! Completely new to many of us. I was not big fan of Fibonacci becasue many use it. But you brought my attention to him. Just continue, we listen! It is a miracle secret you brought to us.

on this link is another miracle in prediction price movement. Unbelievable! It is FX Holy Grail. Look the videos.
Thanks Hermes

( I forget to uncheck the bustards).

Knez

majjed how can we be active with open mouth! Completely new to many of us. I was not big fan of Fibonacci becasue many use it. But you brought my attention to him. Just continue, we listen! It is a miracle secret you brought to us.

on this link is another miracle in prediction price movement. Unbelievable! It is FX Holy Grail. Look the videos.
Thanks Hermes

( I forget to uncheck the bustards).

Hermes,

Those are interesting videos, and some valuable info of settings. Any possibility to have those secret settings and indicators please?

Regards,

Knez.

P.S. Jos uvek puno radim, malo para, ali uskoro cu to da promenim. ;)

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi all

thank you for your comment , this what i mean to be active to think with me , i cant say that i know every thing we alwayes need to know more and more so i share what i have and you are welcome to share also what u have thx hermes , then we are all well think togather how to trade , any way I have more to share with you about it and it is not the end there are alwayes more secret,s and more way,s , I just want to grap your attachent to think togather .

Thankx
MJ

H

hermes

We all are on the journey for the Holy Grail. Together we arrive earlier.
Knez, the guy will sell it in summer 2010? The problem will arise when Wall Street get it in their hands because he discovered the natural law and nobody can change it. It is part of the cycle in universe. He should keep it secret, not to sell to public - and give it only to me! Ha. ha, ha...
I don't know what response comes from Wall Street? But for sure more restrictions and tougher rules!
Knez, big money is made not by working hard, but by working smart. Sweating destroys the pleasure of money. Sweating belongs to gym.
Hermes

Knez

We all are on the journey for the Holy Grail. Together we arrive earlier.
Knez, the guy will sell it in summer 2010? The problem will arise when Wall Street get it in their hands because he discovered the natural law and nobody can change it. It is part of the cycle in universe. He should keep it secret, not to sell to public - and give it only to me! Ha. ha, ha...
I don't know what response comes from Wall Street? But for sure more restrictions and tougher rules!
Knez, big money is made not by working hard, but by working smart. Sweating destroys the pleasure of money. Sweating belongs to gym.
Hermes

Hermes, I know that big money is coming by working smart and not hard, and I am very close to that "smart" part, until then still working "hard". :)

Regards.
Knez.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

here is some calculator to do PFT TARGET , I well go on to tell you more fibo secret and you are welcome to think with me .

Thankx
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Pivot & Fibonacci

Pivot & Fibonacci

Pivot & Fibonacci Formula?s

O = Open Price
H = High Price
L = Low Price
C = Close Price
P = Pivot Price

R1+R2+R3+R4+R5+R6 = Resistance Point?s
S1+S2+S3+S4+S5+S6 = Support Point?s

R6 = P + 1.000 * (H ? L)
R5 = P + 0.764 * (H ? L)
R4 = P + 0.618 * (H ? L)
R3 = P + 0.500 * (H ? L)
R2 = P + 0.382 * (H ? L)
R1 = P + 0.236 * (H ? L)

P = (O + H + L + C) / 4

S1 = P - 0.236 * (H ? L)
S2 = P - 0.382 * (H ? L)
S3 = P - 0.500 * (H ? L)
S4 = P - 0.618 * (H ? L)
S5 = P - 0.764 * (H ? L)
S6 = P ? 1.000 * (H ? L)

The harder I Work - The luckier I Get
Regards
MJ

H

hermes

This thread will be complementary with the new Rita Lasker's
Forex 96 Informer, about the intraplanetary influences on currencies price.
Similar to Wave 59 PRO from Lars von Thienen.
Hermes

one to one coaching