one to one coaching

NEW forex Combo 2.42 not educated

stovedude

I started this one, but they seem to be using a new stealth function, which is just the WindowHandle() function. I'm not sure how they are using it, but somehow it seems to be a little sneaky...

sliffy

am i right it uses the same strategie, same trades as 1.46 just the parameters are different? (scalp sl and breakout tp)
and it works on us brokers as well...

sliffy

jtaka,

my message pool was full... i have deleted my messages... try again or send me email
i have sent my address in private message

thx

grood

Also works real. My backtests showed that breakout strategy is currently the most profitable, the others do not give consitent results. I only enabled breakout for my live trading.

This might change, if market conditions change.

Austintrader

Thanks for educated version. Does someone have a manual for this ea? Please share. I test it with scalp and breakout mode true, has good results on EURUSD. I have a question where can I change money manegment risk in inputs? It has AgresiveMM mode: if put to true seems doesn't change the results at all. Does it always trades the same lotsize?

Vitali

Anyone managed to get this to run on live or demo account? Just seems to be sat there, doing not a lot..
________

one to one coaching