New Hope EA 3.2.5

jabes

Hi
I bought it and i used it two brokers.
Instaforex and liteforex.
At liteforex in 2 days it makes me 30% profit.
So its absolutley working but the broker cancelled my all trades.
The reason: In case the period between opening and closing the order doesn’t exceed 2 minutes
Somebody use it on another broker, how dont cancel the trades?
Instaforex is still running and there it makes 10% in 1 day.
Thay dont cancelled it until this time.

Hi
The reason: In case the period between opening and closing the order doesn’t exceed 2 minutes
not allow to use Arbitrage。

philippe5

Hi
I use real account with AssetsFx broker for SCALPING, not ARBITRAGE.
All my trades last less than 30 seconds and they say nothing.
But I don't know if brokers are able to see I you make arbitrage or scalping.:eek:

azaib77

I use real account with AssetsFx broker for SCALPING, not ARBITRAGE.
All my trades last less than 30 seconds and they say nothing.
But I don't know if brokers are able to see I you make arbitrage or scalping.:eek:
what ea you use for scalping. i use scalping ea in octafx after one or two day broker apply high slippage in my account

what ea you use for scalping. i use scalping ea in octafx after one or two day broker apply high slippage in my account
OctaFX is bad broker. although they tell u allow all trade methods. they would let u lost all when u use Arbitrage or Scalper....

philippe5

please share the broker that not play with his trader.trader loss or win they dont care about.
At the beginning I wanted to go to Octa FX but I read bad reviews about the withdraws.
In fact I sent them passport copy to open an account and they are never satisfied.
I read that when you ask withdraws they find excuse to not execute it because you can' t prove your identity.
So i am not with Assets fx and I find them very clear.I choose them because thy are in Finland.
I take a VPS with Beeksfx , very pro service.:D
So I am just been testing EA.
I tested Waygrow ea but not interesting, so I have been testing another ea not commercial.
Wait and see.:rolleyes:

philippe5

At the beginning I wanted to go to Octa FX but I read bad reviews about the withdraws.
In fact I sent them passport copy to open an account and they are never satisfied.
I read that when you ask withdraws they find excuse to not execute it because you can' t prove your identity.
So i am not with Assets fx and I find them very clear.I choose them because thy are in Finland.
I tested Waygrow ea but not interesting, so I have been testing another ea not commercial.
Sory for the mistake: I wanted to say I am with Assetsfx broker.

Yeah ,I too read the problem with withdrawls on octa fx.But this happens if you use skrill account or any other payment system which is not in your name( mismatch between the name/email in your octa fx account and name/email in the payment method you use to deposit or withdraw).I do manual long term trading with octafx withh their swap free account and never had a problem with withdrawls.Moreover I get my money in few hours.I am not promoting octa ,will surely update if I face withdrawl problems in the future.

yangsail

Sory for the mistake: I wanted to say I am with Assetsfx broker.
This was the first time I heard about this broker. So I did some research. It's an IB of Lmax. The MT4 terminal they use is from Square Financial, which offer the API solution connect their MT4 terminal to Lmax serve. So I think this company is trustworthy. They don't need to manipulate in the background to make you loose money. The more you trade, the more commission they can earn. So it's a good broker for scalper. But not good for Arbitrage EA. Here is the paradox: according to the fundamental principle of Arbitrage EA, it can be only used in an MM and unregulated broker. But such kind of broker always won't let you win a lot of money if you use Arbitrage EA. So after found this, I gave up researching any Arbitrage EA. But scalper EA is promising, if you can find a decent broker with low spread.

shrikantdoijode

New Hope 2.5 Preset for Liteforex

New Hope 2.5 Preset for Liteforex

Hi

[MENTION=134472]Tici[/MENTION] I'm just curious what preset did you use with New Hope 2.5 on Liteforex? also is it an STP account? thanks allot

jabes

I used the latest version. I bought it. I used default setting but today i received the cfg files to all of broker. We will see it.

Uchimi

Dear pipcatcher2

Hello.

System of screen shots that you have attached,

I want to use this system.
Please tell me this system.

Best regards !

Forum member Lesse 2015 sent me that screen shot I do not have the system.
I hope he will share with the forum
Cheers
Pip Catcher
Dear pipcatcher2

Hello.

System of screen shots that you have attached,

I want to use this system.
Please tell me this system.

Best regards !