New Hope EA 3.2.5

Good but much more applicable to high impact news. I use an mt4 live feed faster than LMAX and cqg so I'm getting the best prices yet.

Goodluck
Dear fredricktroy,

So you want to share it or sell it? if sharing it, please share a working New Hope 3.2.5, if selling it, give me a price. Thank you very much

BR,
Victor

Thanks.I have also a SS-Arbitrage or in Shoe called Sederhana,(I think some Indonesia stuff,but I think,the same like SS Arb. (in Demo account),I started a week ago,so nothing,till know,a very accurate Arb.,specially on Red News.Did you have some experience with that Arb.?
Thanks

Thanks.I have also a SS-Arbitrage or in Shoe called Sederhana,(I think some Indonesia stuff,but I think,the same like SS Arb. (in Demo account),I started a week ago,so nothing,till know,a very accurate Arb.,specially on Red News.Did you have some experience with that Arb.?
Thanks
SS Arb? Never heard of it.

Tomorrow is BREXIT. All arb prep and loaded for banking pips.

Wish me luck

what do you mean 'mt4 live feed faster than LMAX'? is there any broker that faster than LMAX or CQG?
Yes. took me a while to find it but glad I did. Running a live test on a broker that I lost using LMAX feed. Now i'm making profit despite the 3 -5pips slippage I'm getting now. 0.76% just today already. things looking up for me.

I got same slippage using LMAX but my account kept going down.

Will arb LMAX soon enough

Here is my result so far for today. LMAX is slow as i said. Look at my screenshot.

Second to the last trade is feed from lmax fix api live, while the rest of my trades comes from my mt4 fast live master broker.

Forget it guys, days of LMAX is over. Turning off lmax for good now.

Just want to point out something here quick, DONT FULLY DEPEND ON ARB.

I use arb for passive income, u should do same too

Attachments

I have a big problem with Lmax data feed,open account,but I"ll solve.My results in SS-Arb(Sederhana-Arb.)in 2-3 days(around 17%greens,and that 2-3 days,not all time,because I have some problems with Notebook)