Aurix Exchange

NEW PrecisionTypeA 2010

vit007

Here famous EA PrecisionTypeA. Its selling for 749 $$ us. You will not find it for free anywhere . Only here only today this Christmas bonus . Second file is a key dll. File. Never had a time to play with it. So I don?t know how profitable it is . If any positive ### share here.
Vit.
:):):)
download zip to your computer first and than unzip it.

smokey22

Here famous EA PrecisionTypeA. Its selling for 749 $$ us. You will not find it for free anywhere . Only here only today this Christmas bonus . Second file is a key dll. File. Never had a time to play with it. So I don?t know how profitable it is . If any positive ### share here.
Vit.
:):):)

Thanks for Precition Type A .... but the file has a problem... cannot be downloaded. can you please look into this...

Cheers
smokey22

vit007

triy this one . I had no problem to unzip them.
Dont unzip rightawey, you download zip to your computer first to your ea file and the unzip.
Vit.

stovedude

password: jammer

Also note that AME Cross Trader is in there, which is supposed to be one of the ones we are talking about in another thread that seems to be kicking butt. The thread is here:

Code:
 http://www.worldwide-invest.org/metatrader-expert-advisors/1381-best-expert-advisor-develop-me.html

I'm not sure it's the same EA, but it was mentioned on the website several times in the news updates.

tx413

Nnb

Nnb

FYI, the .nnb file appears to be data for the neural network. It gets loaded by PrecisionTypeA_NN.dll, which includes (among many other things) a neural network processor written in Borland Delphi 6.

stovedude

Then the question is: where does it go? I suggest copying it into these folders: include,libraries, & files (or maybe read the manual if we have one).

Edit: manual says the experts/files folder.

asim.iqbal

Was Same with me Sliffy! You know well that the EA load dll files before operation. Here you go now! I have tried my best to crack it. It is working now. There is no need to put password anymore, but still showing a message on chart screen "Warning: Illegal Use Disables Communication with DLL That Would Result In Loss".
Also posting its last three months backtest, all the settings were Default.

canfx

Was Same with me Sliffy! You know well that the EA load dll files before operation. Here you go now! I have tried my best to crack it. It is working now. There is no need to put password anymore, but still showing a message on chart screen "Warning: Illegal Use Disables Communication with DLL That Would Result In Loss".
Also posting its last three months backtest, all the settings were Default.

Thank you asim.iqbal your PTA midified opened for me. can you upload also PTAsecure please.

kanagaraj

pta modified

pta modified

in backtest getting message "PTAModified EURUSD,M15: cannot load library 'PrecisionTypeA_NN.dll' (error 126)", help me to do backtest.

Aurix Exchange