NEW PrecisionTypeA 2010

asim.iqbal

Go to your meta trader Tools\Options Menu. Check the box "Allow Dll imports" And leave uncheck "Confirm Dll function calls". I hope you will be successfull.

kanagaraj

pta modified

pta modified

i have placed dll files Rapidforex Validation.dll and PrecicionTypeA.dll in libraries folder, checked the allow dll imports ,still i get " PTAModified EURUSD,M15: cannot load library 'PrecisionTypeA_NN.dll' (error 126)"

asim.iqbal

Dear! There are three (3) Dll files used in it. Check Posts # 08 & 09 on first page by Me and Stovedude. You will find the required Dll. And don't forget to read its user manual. :D

stovedude

Are you sure it's working without the password? Backtests can work, but forward may not (I haven't checked the code). It looks easy to crack the password anyway...

asim.iqbal

Sure it is working without password in backtests at this time. It says "Disables Communication with DLL". We should test it tomorrow morning in Demos individually. Let's see what happen.

CocoaRush

FYI: Fixed a compile error in each mq4 files from this link.

FYI: Fixed a compile error in each mq4 files from this link.

It can be download from "4shared.com/dir/11609826/94bc2123/sharing.html"

but the zipped file is locked.

FYI: There was a compilation error in each mq4 file from this site. There was a misplaced brace in an if else statement at the same place in each file. You can find my correction by serching for "// myCode" if your interested in double checking it...

Compiles without error and loads without error now...

Attachments

• PTAModified.mq4
    108.6 KB · Views: 2
  • PTASecure.mq4
    110.5 KB · Views: 2

Aurix Exchange