Aurix Exchange

Nightmare

vadimt

Hi all,

I'm really feeling lucky to be a part of this family of forex traders and gaining some knowledge as well. Just wanted to know if anyone had tried also hxxp://br@ker-nightmare.c@m/ Is it really useful. And as always if anyone has a copy of it :):eek: Thanks again.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

I dont have any information about it , please tray it and keep us update .

Here is it :

Thankx
MJ

vadimt

Yes, u need to put the files in experts folder and if u've got any other experts running on ur chart and u initialize this expert, the original running expert will be replaced by nightmare experts and in a fast trending market they r a failure as i'd seen.

nightmare

nightmare

Thanks vadimt. So are you saying that this is not a good program? Will this open orders through other EA's? I found a video, maybe this will help.

H

hermes

Be careful I heard it could be nightmare even for the trader who puts it on his PC. Already see it doesn't work on fast trends. It could slow down also the PC.
Hermes

Can you pls show me how to use it? Better still do u have the manual? I was thinking I have to open a three chart for the same currency pair and attach the pip to one and price to one then my trading bot to one am I right?
reply me afunric at yahoo.co.uk

Aurix Exchange