one to one coaching

Nikra EA - The NEW SUPER Expert Advisor !!!

etrade24

Hi for ALL in this forum.

This is Nikra EA - NEW and NON Comercial SUPER Expert Advisor.
All pairs with USD.
Time Frame - 15M, 30M, 1H.
Please test it.

Regards,
Etrade24

fscrp

I ran a backtest from 01-01-2010 to 10-01-2010 using Dukascopy tick data on M30 with FXDD US and this EA is unfortunately not NFA-broker friendly.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Transporter

Transporter

This is a copy of robot "Transporter" .!!
it is okay if you use on range market but must have stop loss, cose you never know when trend will start.
You must be registered for see images

First day of testing. Looks OK using IBFX AU. Both US and non-US pairs.

I don't understand the big dip in the backtest graph. A glitch?

stovedude

The big dip is basically a margin call when the floating DD from all the open losing trades catches up to you.

There's strong trending yesterday, but unlike standard martingale it doesn't keep placing orders against the trend. It doesn't go with the trend either. It did nothing and let the trend run away. Conservative margin, but open loss increases.

One of these days an EA should be programmed to detect trend strength and see how to deal with it.

smokey22

There's strong trending yesterday, but unlike standard martingale it doesn't keep placing orders against the trend. It doesn't go with the trend either. It did nothing and let the trend run away. Conservative margin, but open loss increases.

One of these days an EA should be programmed to detect trend strength and see how to deal with it.
EA trading with the trend... that would be nice, boy it bugs me too when a trade is strong and the silly bot is placing orders hoping it will retrace.
Look out the train leaving the station and the bot thowing sleepers in the wrong direction...

I will check it today. Thank you for sharing the information.

asihidws

The big dip on TS screenshot was scary ..^^

does anyone really ever made positive result from this EA ..please do share ..^^
hope to see a beautiful backtest result on this EA ... :)

one to one coaching