Nilson Candle

H

hermes

Yet try all together do something about it. It is for MT4 and it needs to by edu to accept all brokers, not only the chosen one.
Who thinks can educate it will get password key in p.m. because I don't want to be sued by Nilson.

H

hermes

Only programmers who know what they are doing should pm me. It is probably not an easy job to convert it to different religion but it is worth it to try. When we never try we never know.
Thanks Hermes

mtuppers

since we are unable to using the indicator, but what is the concept of the indicator?

I mean if we know what is behind the concept of the indicator, programmer can code it. then it will be free indicator after all.

H

hermes

The concept of the indicator is to show names next to candlestick like hammer or doji and so on. It comes with alarm when hits support or resistance levels. You don't have to by whole time on PC and watch it. You get alarm signal when important candle shows up. Good for all markets! Made for Ninja platform and only recently for MT4 but works only with special brokers. I don't have them. Educate it for all brokers acceptance is the homework.
Hermes

Aurix Exchange