one to one coaching

NMi_Momods Night Scalper

momods

Back Test for USDCAD using NMi_MNS_v1.07

In this post, I will share with you the BT for USDCAD pair using latest version 1.07.

The BT covers the period from Jan 2009-Sep 2013.

I used Dukascopy real (raw spread) tick data + 0.7 pip commission and a fixed lot size of 0.1

I used SL=70 pips during BT due to higher spreads in 2009 and 2010. A lower SL of 50-60 pips will be used in live trading.

Several losses will be avoided using existing news filter. I checked some dates for you as follows:

Feb 18, 2010 (Fed announcement) 70 pips,
Oct 18, 2010 (Treasury Sec Speaks) 52 pips,
NOV 23, 2010 (FOMC) 30 pips,
Nov 2, 2011 (BOC Gov Speaks) 22 pips, and
July 10, 2013 (FOMC) 70 pips.

A total of 244 pips of losses will be avoided. Some of the other losses can be avoided using new propriety filters to be added to v1.08 (under-works).

More BTs are coming soon.

Regards,
Momods

Attachments

momods

Back Test for EURAUD using NMi_MNS_v1.07

In this post, I will share with you the BT for EURAUD pair using latest version 1.07.

The BT covers the period from Jan 2010-Sep 2013. Spreads were too high before 2010.

I used Dukascopy real (raw spread) tick data + 0.7 pip commission and a fixed lot size of 0.1

A SL=70 pips was used in the BT due to high spreads in 2010. A lower SL of 50-60 pips will be used in live trading.

I checked the dates for most losses. I found that 11 out of 14 losses can be avoided using existing news filter.

So far, I have posted BTs for EURGBP, AUDNZD, USDCAD, and EURAUD using latest version 1.07. Please check previous pages for other BTs.

More BTs are coming.

Regards,
Momods

Attachments

eddie70

Back Test for EURAUD using NMi_MNS_v1.07

In this post, I will share with you the BT for EURAUD pair using latest version 1.07.

The BT covers the period from Jan 2010-Sep 2013. Spreads were too high before 2010.

A SL=70 pips was used in the BT due to high spreads in 2010. A lower SL of 50-60 pips will be used in live trading.

I checked the dates for most losses. I found that 11 out of 14 losses can be avoided using existing news filter.

So far, I have posted BTs for EURGBP, AUDNZD, USDCAD, and EURAUD using latest version 1.07. Please check previous pages for other BTs.

More BTs are coming.

Regards,
Momods
Momods i finally got the account with Tallinex fixed but man their spreads are really high unless investing $2k that will give maybe low spreads but i highly doubt about it.

momods

Momods i finally got the account with Tallinex fixed but man their spreads are really high unless investing $2k that will give maybe low spreads but i highly doubt about it.
You can trade pairs with low spread (EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, and USDCAD spreads are low at most brokers). others). You can increase risk to compensate for less trades.

momods

hello momods
not trade since the 16.09?
No trading on Wednesday due to FOMC news. Market was flat on other days.

I mentioned that new version 1.07 trades less than previous versions.... but results are better.

Several trades are already taken tonight.

Lots of pips to all users.

Momods.

eddie70

No trading on Wednesday due to FOMC news. Market was flat on other days.

I mentioned that new version 1.07 trades less than previous versions.... but results are better.

Several trades are already taken tonight.

Lots of pips to all users.

Momods.
doesn't trade on Tallinex becz high spreads even eurusd like 4 & gbpusd same 4

momods

Back Tests for EURUSD using NMi_MNS_v1.07

In this post, I will share with you the BTs for EURUSD pair using latest version 1.07.

The BTs covers the period from Jan 2008-Sep 2013.

I used Dukascopy real (raw spread) tick data + 0.7 pip commission. One BT was done using fixed lot size of 0.1 and others with variable risks.

Stop Loss is only 30 pips.

Number of trades is not much but win ratio is high with few SLs in recent years.

So far, I have posted BTs for EURGBP, AUDNZD, USDCAD, EURAUD, and EURUSD using latest version 1.07. Please check previous pages for BTs.

BTs for other pairs will be posted soon.

Regards,
Momods

Attachments

onkelzock

I'm out!
I've transfer my money !
Momods Sorry, that's not good what you are doing there. . .

Best wishes and good luck!

And thanks for your work.

pdomuscat111

I have a lot of high regards for Momods.

By reviewing his contributions in this forum, you will notice that he has been extremely generous and prolific with his high quality contributions.

He has brough us the Momods Night Scalper which we are enjoying with the modifications done by pipdigger and others.

Having said that, NMI EA is not something for Momods to be proud of. It has been losing money and is going nowhere but down.

I sincerely hope that Momods will dump it and come back to his old self of ‘sharing is caring’ and start another EA project collectively with forum members.

Have a nice day

I'm out!
I've transfer my money !

momods

I'm out!
I've transfer my money !

It's your decision.

The new version has solid back test results. Only one or two full SLs in live trading (depending on broker) so far. We started using new version less than three weeks. It's a very short time to evaluate results.

one to one coaching