one to one coaching

NMi_Momods Night Scalper

moidart

So momods in now a scam?
I don't know how you could be silly enough to ask that question. Have a good read of what has been said and if you have any decency you will retract that question which is similar to the "Are you still beating your wife"

type of rubbish.

eddie70

the NMI scalper was removed from expert gate the actual free night scalper which there is a thread for that still works if u know the set files correctly it works for me so far at least the guy did something for us & we cant label him names ,he wasn't lucky with expert gate oh well he is smart he can make this up easily.

rubvil

the NMI scalper was removed from expert gate the actual free night scalper which there is a thread for that still works if u know the set files correctly it works for me so far at least the guy did something for us & we cant label him names ,he wasn't lucky with expert gate oh well he is smart he can make this up easily.
you say it works for you ;) can you pls share you files? ty

nck111

Banned Users
momod for those who had not have the chance to to intervene with him on this forum was the greatest member here along with capella :cool:

one to one coaching