Hi guys
just take a look at this

Trader/ Trainer Dr. Zane Agha gives his
"No Brainer Forex Trading System and Template"
for free to all .

Dr. Zane has created a Template that will make your life
much easier.
All you have to do is to just follow the Buy or Sell Arrows
and make high probability trades every day.

This Template is ideal for those who don't want to fall into
'Analysis Paralysis' and ideal for both beginners and experienced
traders alike

This can be a good starting point.
regards
rvlvvel

peldoman

I did play a little with it, but it,s asking for the WADDAH ATTAR EXPLOSION INDI.
I put that indi and now it,s working without problems.
But don,t expect a lot from it.

rvlvvel

hI FRIENDS

I am a novice . I hear repaiting-term a lot. it sounds like false signals etc.
I may have seen it but dot know about it much.
is there any link or post that can explain it in detail

please help

regards
rvlvvel

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi rvlvvel,
The word "repaint" refers to a behavior in which an indicator shows you a signal, then that signal continues to change after each bar.
For example, if you put on the ZigZag indicator (in MT4) on your chart,
you'll see perfect lines drawn on every major price reversals.
If this indicator was so good at picking reversals then we'll all be millionaires by now. :)
So when you look at your chart during live trading, you'll see that the ZigZag indicator "repaints", which means it keeps re-drawing the lines until price stop making new high or new low. This repainting behavior is extremely difficult to work with in live trading as you can imagine.
Hence, repainting indicators show you near perfect signals when in fact they're far from being accurate.

hI FRIENDS

I am a novice . I hear repaiting-term a lot. it sounds like false signals etc.
I may have seen it but dot know about it much.
is there any link or post that can explain it in detail

please help

regards
rvlvvel

Joy22

hi rvlvvel,
The word "repaint" refers to a behavior in which an indicator shows you a signal, then that signal continues to change after each bar.
For example, if you put on the ZigZag indicator (in MT4) on your chart,
you'll see perfect lines drawn on every major price reversals.
If this indicator was so good at picking reversals then we'll all be millionaires by now. :)
So when you look at your chart during live trading, you'll see that the ZigZag indicator "repaints", which means it keeps re-drawing the lines until price stop making new high or new low. This repainting behavior is extremely difficult to work with in live trading as you can imagine.
Hence, repainting indicators show you near perfect signals when in fact they're far from being accurate.

it is very difficult to trade with repaint indicators
joy22

jdsim1

decompiled with missing indicator.

I havent tested the system yet but just by looking at it, it would seem if it was repainting the signals would be much better. I find alot of losers and whipsaws

Joy22

decompiled with missing indicator.

I havent tested the system yet but just by looking at it, it would seem if it was repainting the signals would be much better. I find alot of losers and whipsaws

it' s an loser system
joy22

litoac

This thing is straight trash!!! No wonder its free!!

Free or not free there are actually a lot of junk system in these market, because forex trading is not just about indicators, it is also about risk management and controlling of one's emotions. A simple MACD and MA system may work if its tweaked according to your trading style and you can follow your trading rule consistently.

Aurix Exchange