one to one coaching

Notice of Scam by BetOnMarkets

Sargeras

BetOnMarkets is Scammer - it shows me.

1. If you start bet with price EUR/AUS at 1.2850 and bet lower and option expire at the same price 1.2850 you lost all your bet!! By the way bet expire at 1.28497 - but it is 4 digit price for EUR/AUD - others are 5 digit price.

2. If you need an evidence of price expiration - you cannot make a complaint cuz they have their own prices for expiration.

Strictly avoid this broker, please - DO not make the same mistake like me. That´s all folks!

skg3007

1. If you start bet with price EUR/AUS at 1.2850 and bet lower and option expire at the same price 1.2850 you lost all your bet!! By the way bet expire at 1.28497 - but it is 4 digit price for EUR/AUD - others are 5 digit price.

2. If you need an evidence of price expiration - you cannot make a complaint cuz they have their own prices for expiration.

Strictly avoid this broker, please - DO not make the same mistake like me. That´s all folks!
Beware Binary options are SCAMERS

Diabolik

BOM is the oldest Binary Options broker out there. It came on the market when binary options were still unknown to the general public.
It's regulated and they are not scammers.

However, they have different rules than the other brokers out there. The main difference being that if a bet ends ATM (At The Money) is considered lost, no money back. But, on the other hand, the payout for ITM bets is around 90% and sometimes even higher, compared to the other brokers with payouts from 50% to 70% on average.

I only use BOM to test BO systems thanks to their unlimited no deposit virtual money account.

Ishtana

Diabolik made a valid point, but if you notice, BOM determines their own price. And I've heard dodgy stories from people playing BOM. Retail binary option brokers still at least "claims" to use the data from Reuters. And I think they do use it for the expiry value, but they are free to change it any other time.

Nevertheless, Sargeras you're only one of the thousands of people who have been scammed by binary option brokers. You're definitely not alone.

You should question why is there such a rapid and exponential growth of the number of binary options brokers. Coz it's free money. Simple as. Lure them with the prospect of easy money with high return. Never disclose to them about the risk. Then trap them with bonus. They live in the opposite end of the world, so no one can touch them. But if I ever come to their office. I'll pay them a visit they'll never forget.

Anyway, if I were you, if your money is not stuck with any of the brokers, I would avoid binary options altogether. Focus on forex, find good broker, find good system, and make real money.

kingjay0

Diabolik made a valid point, but if you notice, BOM determines their own price. And I've heard dodgy stories from people playing BOM. Retail binary option brokers still at least "claims" to use the data from Reuters. And I think they do use it for the expiry value, but they are free to change it any other time.

Nevertheless, Sargeras you're only one of the thousands of people who have been scammed by binary option brokers. You're definitely not alone.

You should question why is there such a rapid and exponential growth of the number of binary options brokers. Coz it's free money. Simple as. Lure them with the prospect of easy money with high return. Never disclose to them about the risk. Then trap them with bonus. They live in the opposite end of the world, so no one can touch them. But if I ever come to their office. I'll pay them a visit they'll never forget.

Anyway, if I were you, if your money is not stuck with any of the brokers, I would avoid binary options altogether. Focus on forex, find good broker, find good system, and make real money.
Is there any EA or something like that for BOM?

freddieforex

Banned Users
Not sure why you posted this in this section which is for sharing and requesting trading systems new guy.

PALSHQ70

Banned Users

you need to post this in the correct section.

Robart Hogan

These type of scam brokers rely on the sophesticated network which made impossible to track real criminals down.

In most of the cases their customer support agents uses false identities and were operating not from the UK, as they claimed, but from other countries. These agents seems legit and many traders have no reason to doubt their intentions.

It is also possible that these type of companies are registered in one country, there customer support is in the second country, money is being transferred to third company, their network gets more and more complicated.

one to one coaching