Aurix Exchange

Oddbot Trading Scam?

Hi,

Dont mean to reopen a thread after Majjed has stopped the other one,

But it is just a quick query, has anybody's oddbot traded lately? mine hasnt traded for about 24 hours + more.

And the forum on the morpheus site has been taken down, and the post on these forums has been blocked

I am starting to think it seems like a scam,?

Hopefully somebody can reply with there last 24 hour results, as i'm not sure if its just my oddbot not working, or if its like this for everyone.

Kind Regards
Nima

(and sorry Majjed if you dont want this thread here,) its just for us who payed for it, there is noway to discuss., but delete if its a problem.

For those of us that bought it, ...it appears to be making trades now.:eek:

Hi,

But it is just a quick query, has anybody's oddbot traded lately? mine hasnt traded for about 24 hours + more.

And the forum on the morpheus site has been taken down, and the post on these forums has been blocked

Hopefully somebody can reply with there last 24 hour results, as i'm not sure if its just my oddbot not working, or if its like this for everyone.

Kind Regards
Nima

(and sorry Majjed if you dont want this thread here,) its just for us who payed for it, there is noway to discuss., but delete if its a problem.

Mine was trading,

But no trades in last 24 hours? Have you had any trades? i wonder if my oddbot has stopped working (with all these errors people are receiving?) I do have the smiley face on my charts

stovedude

I have no idea what is going on, only the accusations that it was a copy of Wallstreet. If Dave is just using the same indicators and settings, then there really is no substantiation for the accusations. The indicators are just standard free MT4 indys, but I'm not in the loop.

Stovedude, I honestly think that we ought to give the Rimmer his just due. This isnt the only EA that forum members have said that its trades similar to another EA. I'l admit it does trade similar to WT EA but it's a whole lot better and a step up. I would not thwart the man for that and kick him on the streets.

A reinstatement may be in order, especially if there isnt a history of "scamming" from the same author/developer. Sometimes we human beings get ahead and besides ourselves when another puts forth a good thing that works and we act like its not enough when it doesnt perform perfectly. I heard somewhere that perfection takes time and practice makes perfect.

:p

I have no idea what is going on, only the accusations that it was a copy of Wallstreet. If Dave is just using the same indicators and settings, then there really is no substantiation for the accusations. The indicators are just standard free MT4 indys, but I'm not in the loop.

Hi,

Kind Regards
Nima

I myself was thinking about opening a post about this...My oddbot (version 1.3) also hasn't been trading often. Only 1 trade the past 48 hours on Eur/Usd...Hotforex broker...and it was a loser...and i've been contacting Dave via his website support about a refund, for the past 2 days (not because of performance....i know 48 hours is not an adequate time to evaluate a product) because of an emergency i need to take care of and i need any available funds. No response yet......

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

When i close the theard i email the developer but hi didnt answer so i think it is look bad for not answering :confused:

Regards
MJ

stovedude

Stovedude, I honestly think that we ought to give the Rimmer his just due. This isnt the only EA that forum members have said that its trades similar to another EA. I'l admit it does trade similar to WT EA but it's a whole lot better and a step up. I would not thwart the man for that and kick him on the streets.

A reinstatement may be in order, especially if there isnt a history of "scamming" from the same author/developer. Sometimes we human beings get ahead and besides ourselves when another puts forth a good thing that works and we act like its not enough when it doesnt perform perfectly. I heard somewhere that perfection takes time and practice makes perfect.

:p
If you read my post closely, you will see that I was not thwarting him, but rather defending him (to the best of my knowledge anyway), or at least giving him the benefit of the doubt. I haven't looked at the code, but I do know that many EA's can trade similar to others. This happens all the time. I have Wallstreet, and I do know that it hasn't had the same results as the members who are using Oddbot.
The only crime here that I see is that there are many questions that need to be answered concerning Oddbot, especially customer service. He has no responsibility to share the source code, as that is his work, and without proof, we shouldn't accuse him of plagiarism.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
I am guilty about Dave Rimmer's odbot EA disabling. Sorry to everyone.
You have him web site and you can contact him and buy a products.

If you want any help in real profesional trading i will help you, anytime.

Regards.

stovedude

According to Dave, all beta-tester robots should still be working as promised, while all other demo EA's will switch off by June 10. How many people still have theirs going, and how many have stopped?

bugsley

My Oddbot 1.3 has still been trading, but has not taken many trades.

I see no reason why we should not continue to post the results - that's not a crime is it? Moderator please comment.

The Morpheus website is still online and I got a response from Dave when I emailed him politely yesterday.

Frankly, if I was a genuine developer and got the responses and attacks that ensued on here, I'd just pack in the forum and go elsewhere and not waste my time. Attack attack attack seems to be the acceptable etiquette of online behaviour in forums sadly and as for the member who asked directly on Dave's thread for Oddbot to be hacked when he could have got a free copy, that was just crass beyond belief but does anyone jump on him? No, because its the acceptable norm to behave like that in 2011 on FOREX forums and history shows us it's inherent human behaviour.

There are a lot of scams out there and I'm all for exposing them, but I think there is a responsible way to do it, not by public stoning before presenting adequate evidence.

That's my rant over.

Bugsley

Aurix Exchange