one to one coaching

Ohrid 2015

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Hi all traders and friends. First i must say that this forum is the best for me, not a lot of people, you are all culture, every member post great strategies, not like Forex Factory where are 95% liars or anti traders:). So after my hard work testing over thousand indicators and strategies i have made my own and realy good simple strategy- by collecting some of best indicators what you post here in this forum.
So here is the rules:
It is scalping strategy using M5 and M15 chart. We are wait for true signal at M5 chart but also confirmed from M15 about the trend direction, For confirm the trend we look "I-Trend indicator" See in the pictures for example : if we have blue color on I-trend on M15, and we look on M5 to be same blue color, we wait for signal on RBCI-Hist. and Solar Wind indicators to got the blue color at the same time. Then we look Simple Mooving Average 50 if it is up side than we enter buy position. For exit position we use pivot multiframe lines, where the price always stop for the moments. The true signals we can see 3-4 times daily at one pair.I dont use SL if the main trend is in my way, confirmed with I-trend on M30,H1 and H4 tf. I use small lots, all open trades not more than 1 % of my account. This strategy work with pairs:
EUR-USD - TP-15-20 pips
GBP-USD - TP-30-40
EUR-JPY - TP-30-40
GBP-JPY - TP-40-50
EUR-CAD - TP-15-20
EUR-AUD - TP-10-15
AUD-USD - TP-12-15
NZD-USD - TP-12-15
USD-CHF- TP-10-20

You can test on demo next week, or on backtest so you will be suprise how it works. But wait patience for a real signal, like i told you, it is rare, and dont enter to late, enter after signal at begining from the next bar. If you are enter close to some R or S line, than wait TP to the next R or S line.

And specialy bonus for GBP-USD , I use the best R-S indicator created ever
AntGUbreak-out-indicator. I wait usualy for london open,and all night before is creating R and S levels. When we have bar crose on M15 we entry order, If the bar break R-line from antGUbreak- then we are long, minium TP about 50 pips, and for sell the same-breaking down support line.
Try it, and i expect some critics and beter ideas from you all.
Have a nice weekend and sure best profits next week:):)

Hi all traders and friends. First i must say that this forum is the best for me, not a lot of people, you are all culture, every member post great strategies, not like Forex Factory where are 95% liars or anti traders:). So after my hard work testing over thousand indicators and strategies i have made my own and realy good simple strategy- by collecting some of best indicators what you post here in this forum.
So here is the rules:
It is scalping strategy using M5 and M15 chart. We are wait for true signal at M5 chart but also confirmed from M15 about the trend direction, For confirm the trend we look "I-Trend indicator" See in the pictures for example : if we have blue color on I-trend on M15, and we look on M5 to be same blue color, we wait for signal on RBCI-Hist. and Solar Wind indicators to got the blue color at the same time. Then we look Simple Mooving Average 50 if it is up side than we enter buy position. For exit position we use pivot multiframe lines, where the price always stop for the moments. The true signals we can see 3-4 times daily at one pair.I dont use SL if the main trend is in my way, confirmed with I-trend on M30,H1 and H4 tf. I use small lots, all open trades not more than 1 % of my account. This strategy work with pairs:
EUR-USD - TP-15-20 pips
GBP-USD - TP-30-40
EUR-JPY - TP-30-40
GBP-JPY - TP-40-50
EUR-CAD - TP-15-20
EUR-AUD - TP-10-15
AUD-USD - TP-12-15
NZD-USD - TP-12-15
USD-CHF- TP-10-20

You can test on demo next week, or on backtest so you will be suprise how it works. But wait patience for a real signal, like i told you, it is rare, and dont enter to late, enter after signal at begining from the next bar. If you are enter close to some R or S line, than wait TP to the next R or S line.

And specialy bonus for GBP-USD , I use the best R-S indicator created ever
AntGUbreak-out-indicator. I wait usualy for london open,and all night before is creating R and S levels. When we have bar crose on M15 we entry order, If the bar break R-line from antGUbreak- then we are long, minium TP about 50 pips, and for sell the same-breaking down support line.
Try it, and i expect some critics and beter ideas from you all.
Have a nice weekend and sure best profits next week:):)
Your system is looking good, But can you explain the system with examples.

Thanks for your help

radicaltour

VIP Member
TinoJazz,
thank you very much for sharing your system. Do you know if the Solar wind indicator repaints much? I ask because it looks almost too good to be true on backtesting. It seems to be a leading indicator (forecasting).

Thanks.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
True

True

TinoJazz,
thank you very much for sharing your system. Do you know if the Solar wind indicator repaints much? I ask because it looks almost too good to be true on backtesting. It seems to be a leading indicator (forecasting).

Thanks.
Yes you are right, i find the original indicator and that is Fisher indicator 100%

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Hi

Hi

Your system is looking good, But can you explain the system with examples.

Thanks for your help
Hi Indian, i think when you look the pictures its simple to trade. When you have confirmations from down 3 indicators same color at same time (blue- enter long, and red enter short) on M5 TF, but you must see on M15 TF confirmation the same trend with I-Trend indicator. Also very important thing is SMA 50, it must be up for long, and down for short. If its horizontal or flat do not trade. Best time for trading is from 6-7h before europe open till 11h, and after 16h, without important news. But if you have good signal before news, almost 90% goes on your trade side.

If you like beter explanation with pictures i can do that next weekend for you, i am too busy these days.

About the second strategy GBP-USD breakout, last 2 months i made more than 1200 pips profit, so its working very good last time.You can see in history, or backtesting- every day we have more than 50 pips when break some line from antGUbreakout indicator. But doesn't mean that will work great in the future. For now i am very satisfated:)

Like i said i will trade live tomorow for you, but i dont expect something special because you know Monday is bad trading day.

Regards for now

C

cfanfx

Thanks for this system

Thanks for this system

I am can tell which food always cant tell if a system will be profitable, but i can tell for sure which one is a junk.

i must commend a job well done on your part as the back test has proven to be 80% accurate.

however , there is a need for a twitch as the buy sell indication is not that reliable and at times could be confusing with the rate of change.

likewise, the KISS of the system is not perfect. To me simple is better.

SOLAR WIND , RBCI, performs almost thesame function. so i will want you to help with the use of the combination.

still tinojaz, you made my day

thanks for sharing.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Hi

Hi

I am can tell which food always cant tell if a system will be profitable, but i can tell for sure which one is a junk.

i must commend a job well done on your part as the back test has proven to be 80% accurate.

however , there is a need for a twitch as the buy sell indication is not that reliable and at times could be confusing with the rate of change.

likewise, the KISS of the system is not perfect. To me simple is better.

SOLAR WIND , RBCI, performs almost thesame function. so i will want you to help with the use of the combination.

still tinojaz, you made my day

thanks for sharing.
Hi and thanks for coments, any way we are here together to create good system, how we know : Forex is the devil:) we must help each other to beat the enemy :). The simpliest system for me is :
- Buy when we have long trend, and sell in short trend :)
However i will be happy if you help with your ideas to modify the system
regards

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Good morning

Good morning

Ok Folks here is my live trade: i wait for signal now to enter a long on gbp-usd
Lets see

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Eur-usd

Eur-usd

Here i am going same buy Eur-usd
I dont like to be a boring, i share my live work with you just to see how it works this system
TP around 1.3680... lets see

There is no conditions to keep this position, i am out with -13 pips loss

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Exit

Exit

One more long GBP-USD- M15 clear signal
I expect TP at R1 = 1.5476
Im gona exit long trade on gbp-usd with 30 pips profit from second trade and only 5 from 1st. The price will stop maybe here at Monthly R1

Tinojazz

VIP Member
USD-JPY long

USD-JPY long

I am in: Usd-Jpy buy
expecting 20 -30 pips
Also USD-CAD buy, we have a perfect conditions for long enter 1.0060 TP 1.0085
Success with USD-CAD- profit is taken

Tinojazz

VIP Member
good trade Usd-jpy

good trade Usd-jpy

I am in: Usd-Jpy buy
expecting 20 -30 pips
Also USD-CAD buy, we have a perfect conditions for long enter 1.0060 TP 1.0085
Now we have perfect and clear confirmation on USD-JPY on H4 chart, so by using Fibonacci R i am gona keep this position till 94.90 that is almost 150 pips.
I can wait more time, no problem. Lets see:)

and GBP-JPY same long from144.27 with TP 145.20

Tinojazz

VIP Member
result

result

Till now we have
GBP-USD +35 pips
EUR-USD -13 pips
USD-CAD + 25 pips (closed)
USD-JPY + 7 pips (open)
GBP-JPY -13 pips (open)

stovedude

I like solarwind, but it was created as a joke, according to its author. Despite this, it can actually work great if you trade right when it changes from positive to negative. Don't wait for the candle to close, but do use other filters with it to avoid short choppy trends. If you watch it, it will change the 2 last bars dramatically as price moves. Both bars move together, and it also changes the previous bars, but much less. I think it has good visual potential IMO. Here are two other versions of this indy for your perusal.

one to one coaching