Aurix Exchange

(Req) omnia system renko generator from ovo.cz

kskpmn

can anyone share omnia bar from ovo.cz which generates offline renko bars and seems very good or buying jointly

maddogs

If you are after just a renko generator have you tried STS renko generator? I have tried the STS version alongside the free ovo trial and very similar. Only difference I can quickly see is the STS has to be switched timeframe just to update first thing when switching on your Mt4. For the original thread go to FF

Attachments

• STS_Offline_Remote.ex4
    130.5 KB · Views: 59
  • STS_RenkoChart.ex4
    157.8 KB · Views: 60
If you are after just a renko generator have you tried STS renko generator? I have tried the STS version alongside the free ovo trial and very similar. Only difference I can quickly see is the STS has to be switched timeframe just to update first thing when switching on your Mt4. For the original thread go to FF
Just in case anyone doesn't know, Omniabar allows the creation of multiple charts off of one - so just one feeder chart (any TF) and then can do tick charts, range, renko, meanrenko plus there is a 'remote control' so the offline chart can me changed (ie tick size range steps etc) on the fly... it is awesome - there's a free trial to see what it does.

Aurix Exchange