one to one coaching

(Discuss) On a mission to raising a $100 account to $4000 in 5 weeks using 0.01 lot

kingjay0

On a mission to raising a $100 account to $4000 in 5 weeks using 0.01 lot

Over time, so many trading systems have come and gone and none has proven to stand the Forex Wilderness on a long run.

Right here, i am going to use the Oldest Forex Trading method known as Forex Market Circle to build a $100 account to $4k in 5 weeks using 0.01 lot size.

Care for an update? Add me on fb group and get daily live update as it goes

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm fascinated by trading competitions brokers put on. I would have thought if you could make 100% in a month you would stand a good chance of winning. Instead you need 1000% just to break the top 10.

Attachments

freddieforex

Banned Users
The trading system section is for the discussion of trading systems, requesting or sharing of same. You should have posted this in the trading journal section since you fail to post a trading system with members.

kingjay0

Hi Freddie, so sorry if i misunderstood the section. Was going to share my trading idea using this medium, it is base on pure naked chart trading with no indicators. Thought this was the right section. You can help to move it over to the right section.

Thanks.

freddieforex

Banned Users
Hi Freddie, so sorry if i misunderstood the section. Was going to share my trading idea using this medium, it is base on pure naked chart trading with no indicators. Thought this was the right section. You can help to move it over to the right section.

Thanks.

You ROCK my friend... look forward to watching your great postings!

Ozmafafex

On a mission to raising a 100 account to 4000 in 5 weeks using 0 01 lot

On a mission to raising a 100 account to 4000 in 5 weeks using 0 01 lot

no just if the user dont use that account mine is working for 2 and half year

one to one coaching