One Good Reversal Indicator!

S

savio004

Hi,

Would someone please share one good reversal indicator. Which gives an early indication of reversal with high accuracy.

Please share or suggest..

Thanks.

Sav

saivenkat

If there is one that which predicts with highest accuracy.. then its a holy grail..

Certainly there are many nonlag/zerolag indicators which are shared elsewhere in this forum.. which can predict the reversals to reasonable accuracy.

Regards
Saivenkat

Use daily pivot points or daily fibis with macd 5 minute time frame and look for the bounce. If no bounce, likely on it's way to next fibi or pivot. Best down on one hour time frame with a separate macd on five minutes.

Mike

maximo

Precision_Trend has good reversals

Permanent License: $3495

hxxp://www.bluew@vetrading.com/ninjatrader.cfm

eggzactly

Precision_Trend has good reversals

Permanent License: $3495

hxxp://www.bluew@vetrading.com/ninjatrader.cfm

Maximo thanks for posting it here because i didn?t see this thread on the forum - this is Blue Wave Trading Indicator, but it?s not the complete package.

It don?t need edication because is not from the BWT company, was coded from the Tradestation Indicator.

regards,

doddy879

simply put the indi into your mt4's expert/indicator folder, restart your mt4 platform and it should all set, drag the indi into your active chart, that's it.

bnbb2004

simply put the indi into your mt4's expert/indicator folder, restart your mt4 platform and it should all set, drag the indi into your active chart, that's it.

That worked! :)

Guys you'll need to increase the indicator's Colors/Width size. I changed mine to 3 in order to see it on my chart.

doddy879

what kind of machine are you using? lol...

Sometimes, it might due to conflict between several mt4 platforms, over loaded of indis (which is likely for testers, newbies) or having installed indies using the exe files, if that's your case, you could try to backup your mt4 data and try to do a clean installation of mt4 from your broker.

Lastly, if it still not working, you could try to re-format your hard drive, of course it will takes hours and hours to reinstall everything, hopefully your laptop have the "factory-reset" type of setting.

... Finally,

If everything being equals, nothing seems to work and you are frustrated, get a BIG HAMMER and... (figure out yourself...ROFL...just kidding!)

Good luck with the repair,

piplife1

That worked! :)

Guys you'll need to increase the indicator's Colors/Width size. I changed mine to 3 in order to see it on my chart.

I increased the size but how come the green color doesn't appear on the chart? only the red one. Any rules on how to trade the precision indicator?

krisbentu

price action is the best reversal indicator. you can try harmonic patterns. but useless without understanding PA.

First requirement to trade reversals consistently and for long term, determine where traders are trapped in a breakout setup(PA)
Second identify price exhaustion point
Third, confirm the reversal and enter on a retracement to ensure if reversal is confirmed and get a better position and Risk Reward RAtio.

maximo

I fixed precision trend to show both colours and optimized for Euro M15

Attachments

• Precision Trend.mq4
    3.7 KB · Views: 5

systemseek

i have been trying and backtesting this indicator for 2 days. i can say its very good reversal indicator. doesnt require filters. but you can to make it more accurate by adding some. very good specially for ranging market. i can probably share a system im thinking using this. its not free though, but you can get a free manual on their site
fxquickroute.c0m/fqtools/fq-xtreme-zones/

Aurix Exchange