one to one coaching

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi all

I will try to keep this short
The last 2 year I start get so many people interesting in my trading and a lot of them asking me to teach them my trading style this story start when I was teaching some friend for free and after they success they start to recommend me and I start to get so many people interesting and I start to try my best to help them and since I can't handle all I get many advice to make it paid service so I start this project :

One To One Coaching By Mj :

William Delbert Gann , Leonardo Fibonacci , not just them there are a lot of name like :
Ernest Rutherford , Albert Einstein , René Descartes , Charles Francis Richter , Isaac Newton , Blaise Pascal , Thomas Edison , ,,,,, and much much more this is what come now to my mined .

they are all changed the world with very big heritage and I see them all dancing in same Theater I see them all in my Forex chart and in everything Created by God as Golden Ratio .

What I want to say guys THINK OUT OF THE BOX .
This is what I did and I am happy with the result I have and I start this thread to help you doing what I did by trading in my way MJ Gann style .

For more information please PM me or chat with me in skype .

Last edited by a moderator:

BISHOPMUYE

Hi all

I will try to keep this short
The last 2 year I start get so many people interesting in my trading and a lot of them asking me to teach them my trading style this story start when I was teaching some friend for free and after they success they start to recommend me and I start to get so many people interesting and I start to try my best to help them and since I can't handle all I get many advice to make it paid service so I start this project :

One To One Coaching By Mj :

William Delbert Gann , Leonardo Fibonacci , not just them there are a lot of name like :
Ernest Rutherford , Albert Einstein , René Descartes , Charles Francis Richter , Isaac Newton , Blaise Pascal , Thomas Edison , ,,,,, and much much more this is what come now to my mined .

they are all changed the world with very big heritage and I see them all dancing in same Theater I see them all in my Forex chart and in everything Created by God as Golden Ratio .

What I want to say guys THINK OUT OF THE BOX .
This is what I did and I am happy with the result I have and I start this thread to help you doing what I did by trading in my way MJ Gann style .

For more information please PM me or chat with me in skype .
how much is the cost of training and what and what is the benefits? and the MODE of payments available.THANKS

trade4500

MJ2008,
WOW! What a vast new frontier of understanding you layout before us…
Attending your online study group is opening new doorways that have been locked solid, for good reason! Knowledge is the Power.
Having now seen your method running out in real time…. how can one ever again argument its Power!

Thank You Sir!

T45

arconite

Thanks MJ for the opportunity to learn under your wings. Your method has definitely opened a different dimension at how I look at the charts.
Just within 2 training sessions, I was now able to apply the method in smaller time frames to scalp almost at up to 80% accuracy. And as I know, it was just the tip of the iceberg to what is more to be learned.
Sometimes it's really hard to get hold of you due to your busy schedule. I look forward to our next meeting session and soon to join you among the elite 3% :)

mario777

MJ is very kind and honest. He always answer my questions on skype. Live coaching with MJ is much better than reading his post on the VIP forum because you can ask and talk to him directly. I would like to say thank you so much MJ for this opportunity. Its an endless asset for me to learn and can even pass to my generations. As he said on the GAnn thread, he will quit forex if I dont earn through this method. And that gave me very strong trust and confidence in him.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
how much is the cost of training and what and what is the benefits? and the MODE of payments available.THANKS
Hi

I have 3 Group :

Group A : One To 1 / 6 month / 3000$
Group B : One To 3 / 6 month / 1000$
group C : One To 6 / 6 month / 500$

All Are same information
please add me to your skype for more information my ID is : majjed2005

Best Regards
Mj

Learning From Mj is Awesome.People can Learn Elliott easily,gann is nt so easy to learn n apply.In forex the more you Learn the more you earn.By Learning Gann you get Confidence to trade(Because after learning gann we analysis market in Mathematical way).I really wanna thank you Mj for opening your teaching Program.Your Education is PriceLess.One thing in Mj is awesome .Mj is Simple ,Honest and Unbeatable :p

randycha

Coaching by MJ

Coaching by MJ

There is nothing in words to describe how much I have benefited from MJ's coaching. He is a demanding teacher - he will ask you to submit homework via email and yes, he will read them. The homework part is actually for our own good. We will display our misconceptions and misunderstandings in our submitted homework and MJ is there to correct for us. He will then compile our mistakes and address them to us in the next meeting session. MJ is an endearing friend, who is always there patiently to assist you when you are having troubles - he will not leave you alone. But of course, we would like to have more time with MJ but he is a very busy man. Furthermore, all of us are staying in different parts of the world - so I can comprehend that he - one person - is trying his very best to meet/talk to everyone and to accommodate everyone's needs/requests. I strongly believe this is not easy for anyone/him - but this point - also clearly and truly shows that he is deeply committed and wants to help us to become better by learning his proprietary MJ Gann trading methodology. I thank you , MJ.

ksch

knowing you will succeed

knowing you will succeed

I've taken the first few classes at this point, and can say that my hope of someday being successful at forex (I've been involved with running and programming EAs and some manual trading, but no consistent success so far in over 6 years) has turned into certainty that I'll be successful in a short time. I will give an update with my results in a couple months, but one thing I can say is that it is so nice to be knowing that you are learning from someone that is extremely successful, which is contrary to the norm of being bombarded with thousands of different systems out there that all claim to be successful but mostly are not. Because of this it also makes it hard to invest a lot of time and effort into any one system if you don't know what it's success will be. Needless to say, as shown by the successes of traders following the methods in his threads this course is different. I feel extremely privileged to be taking his course. I also agree with the others about that MJ cares a lot about his students success, thus the modest fee is an extraordinary bargain.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
I start with MJ from launching of our forum, and 2 years before in trading, we have teach together this extremely hard market (forex) When both of us was think to left forex we support each other to stay and keep our plan, to learn and make everything "impossible" how to be profitable and living from trading!

MJ is one of the best traders,teachers,psychologists,mathematicians and fighters in forex market!

No one will sorry, he will bring to high level in professional trading, but i must say honestly that 50% depending from your psychology and talent!

Best, Tino!

sfs00784

Just started Group A coaching with MJ and I would say, "He and his techniques are amazing!" I have been struggled for analyzing the up and downs in the forex market. I have tried many different ways but it is like gambling (guess and not certain). But with MJ demonstrating how he forecast the market and trend mathematically, I am sure I can make more profits than now (note: i make profits in this market, but I see how I can earn so much more from MJ). As others said, "Learning from MJ is priceless." Thank you MJ, my friend.

hooshoo

i had the honour to be one of the students of MJ..i subscribed to the course with MJ..starting next week....i am one of the loosers like many other traders..i have been studying for years to get better but still loss more than profit...i will share my results later and how my trading improved when i start applying the lessons from MJ...i trust MJ talent very much ...and my advice to novice traders like me...try to find a coach like MJ to guide ur way..otherwise u will either fail or u will take too much time to make profits...finally thats only my personal humble opinion...

arconite

Here's my update after close to 2 months training with MJ. I've started demo trade on my second month of training and these are the results up to 20th.
And I believe I have just barely learned 30% of his methods? Trading takes patience and also passion. To me, you need to find the reason why you want to trade. Without that reason, it's just another expensive hobby and you will not succeed.

You must be registered for see images attach

I used to be an aggressive trader (gambler) whose only reason to enter the market is to make some quick bucks. I will sit in front of the computer looking at charts finding excuses to enter. I can make 100% in a short time but would eventually lose them all afterwards. It has been a roller coaster ride for a few years until I came across MJ and was accepted into his training. For those who are still on the fence, this is the real deal. It has never been simpler to trade in the FOREX market after tapping into MJ's methods. Here is the updated results as for today. I will continue to practice until MJ approves me of trading real account :)

Btw, these are all standard 0.1 lots!

You must be registered for see images attach

scwon

What are the Groups and price breakdown. Is he saying he will teach from 1 to 6 for $500. And is this the complete training? Why the price difference?

sfs00784

What are the Groups and price breakdown. Is he saying he will teach from 1 to 6 for $500. And is this the complete training? Why the price difference?
Group A. $3000. 1 on 1. MJ will arrange a timeslot with you and he will focus solely on you, your trading progress and your questions.
Group C. $1000. 3 people join a timeslot to and be coached by MJ altogether. Same materials will be covered.
Group D. Similar to C. Just that you will have more people at a time and less chance to ask questions.

If $3000 is not a big problem for you, I suggest you to join Group A. (Note: I have joined Group A.)

sfs00784

Update from me:

I have finished the third session with Mj and when I was doing the assignments, I found a trade opportunity and made some profits ;)

Also, I keep reminding myself to practice, practice, and practice. There are still a lots for me to learn from Mj.

trade4500

For all seeking info on MJ’s teaching method.

For all seeking info on MJ’s teaching method.

I will at add a short note here for the Seeker.
Being new to this forum and not knowing anything of MJ directly, just a few post claiming that he (MJ) was very good at helping one to get straight with the markets. Being skeptical I joined group C to test the waters and to this day have no regrets doing this whatsoever and in fact the group method is a great way to get you in the door with MJ. Currently in week four now and our group is applying the MJ method to real active charts. I personally have been benefited greatly by joining up with MJ and would consider doing it again if he was to offer an advanced methods group or something of this venue to keep myself advancing...

Simply put, MJ knows market mechanics inside out and he walks his talk.

T45

johntrung

What if I miss the live webinar ? Do I have any reading material to study? Anyone here please update your learning curve with MJ's course

ksch

Started demo trading last week, was off to a shaky start but still was +750 pips with 160 drawdown and profit factor of a little more than 4. Very happy as I've never been profitable before. I also have a ways to go practice wise, so I hope I can get as good of results as this or better in the following weeks, and I'm sure I will with further practice. Thanks very very much MJ!

hooshoo

When u miss the webinar mj finds u another date for the missed lesson ; u dont need written documents coz mj watch u doing everything by ur hand....its the best practical course i have ever seen...my results suddenly turned to profits but i will not share until am sure its consistent profits...i have been studying trading forex for 2 years with negative results ;now thanks god i started to be good trader finally...thank u so much mj

one to one coaching