one to one coaching

johntrung

I just signed up for Group A coaching. Hopefully I can start with a great success like yours
Started demo trading last week, was off to a shaky start but still was +750 pips with 160 drawdown and profit factor of a little more than 4. Very happy as I've never been profitable before. I also have a ways to go practice wise, so I hope I can get as good of results as this or better in the following weeks, and I'm sure I will with further practice. Thanks very very much MJ!

zextra

So far mentoring with MJ has been great. Learning to look at charts in a new way I have not done before. So far its been about a month, I look forward to learning more.

Aqvila

Hello traders. Just posting here to say that i am the happy 6th trader that began a 1 to 6 coaching with MJ.
Started a couple of days ago but can tell he is a great forex trader and coach. Great insight he has. He is available to any questions on skype and he has very clear method. One of a kind.
Also tried to take a trade of my own and took 15 + pips.
Will post as we develop.
Thank you.

arconite

A quick update after 3 months training and 2 months into demo.
Up +4643 pips. Mainly trading on 4H time frames and above. Haven't been focusing much due to busy work schedule but gonna move to lower time frames for fast action scalping when I get the chance!
This is definitely one of the best methods I learned over the years.

bulent

Up +4643 pips. Mainly trading on 4H time frames and above. Haven't been focusing much due to busy work schedule but gonna move to lower time frames for fast action scalping when I get the chance!
Hello
Could you please share to your trade results.
Best Regards.
Bülent .

colin36

hi,just would like to know how long is the duration per session and does MJ conducts lessons on weekdays or weekends on skype?

arconite

Hello
Could you please share to your trade results.
Best Regards.
Bülent .
Here is the snapshot of the statement.
I will not share the details of the trades. You will need to join the training to create your own history :)
All trades using standard 0.1 lotsize.

You must be registered for see images attach

sfs00784

Oh my dear, you are doing very well! I am still in the training process and just started demo. Wish I can make profits like you. Keep on! Let's make profits and learn from Mj together.

Aqvila

Great coaching from MJ

Great coaching from MJ

So far it seems a great system and MJ is a great trader and coach.
My first seven demo trades or how to make 75% account in 3 days (see picture attached). Yes it is demo and yes it is over leveraged but is good to know what hapens in the market.
Thank you MJ. (And this is just the begining as this is our first month of coaching).

Attachments

piotr1233

Thx for an update Aqvila, was actually gonna ask how us guys doin.
Put my name down on the waiting list, hope its not gonna take long now.

trade4500

Is it Gann

Is it Gann

Hello andrew3333,
I often wondered where or why all market analysis is divided into Gann or not be Gann.

In the current group that I attend weekly with MJ we are plotting maps of where market is most likely to stall, turn lower and move higher. I was a non-believer but at the same time was curios as a Cat after ready what other claimed to have accomplished… So I joined.. I have found it to be well worth my time and money. You may consider joining in with group C. at some time. It’s truly a panacea my friend.

T45

sfs00784

Dear all,

I am working on my demo trading. I made some mistakes in the first week and Mj has coached me about that. In the second weekI have turned my account from 5000 to 5441 (size: 0.1 lot).

Thanks you Mj.

ksch

Hi, I just wanted to update my review. I had good success in the first couple weeks of my demo, followed by mixed results. But I believe that my mixed results are not due to the method but more due to my lack of discipline, making impulsive decisions with out proper analysis, and trying to catch opportunities that I've already missed. I was also doing a few things incorrectly which MJ was very helpful in correcting and I am starting to have futher success in my demo. I will write another review in a month from now. I am still very grateful that he has offered this method to us and I know it works, and am especially grateful to MJ's help with any questions I've had in the past while. Thanks so much MJ

Aqvila

Great coaching from MJ update after 1 month

Great coaching from MJ update after 1 month

MJ is a great coach. He is also visiting your computer in some sessions to see by himself how you aply his teaching. He is answering any questions you might have regarding what he teached.
I will provide also an update to a statement of my demo account after 13 days of trading (i started with 10K and now have 50K).
Thanks again MJ.

Attachments

arconite

MJ is a great coach. He is also visiting your computer in some sessions to see by himself how you aply his teaching. He is answering any questions you might have regarding what he teached.
I will provide also an update to a statement of my demo account after 13 days of trading (i started with 10K and now have 50K).
Thanks again MJ.
That's very impressive! Keep up the good work my friend!

sfs00784

May I know what time chart you are doing? You are doing very good with high lot size. Keep up.

Thanks again MJ.

Aqvila

I use mostlyH4 timeframe but you can use all timeframe with this system.
Thank you. I will update in time.

one to one coaching