trade4500

For all seeking info on MJ’s teaching method.

For all seeking info on MJ’s teaching method.

I will at add a short note here for the Seeker.
Being new to this forum and not knowing anything of MJ directly, just a few post claiming that he (MJ) was very good at helping one to get straight with the markets. Being skeptical I joined group C to test the waters and to this day have no regrets doing this whatsoever and in fact the group method is a great way to get you in the door with MJ. Currently in week four now and our group is applying the MJ method to real active charts. I personally have been benefited greatly by joining up with MJ and would consider doing it again if he was to offer an advanced methods group or something of this venue to keep myself advancing...

Simply put, MJ knows market mechanics inside out and he walks his talk.

T45

johntrung

What if I miss the live webinar ? Do I have any reading material to study? Anyone here please update your learning curve with MJ's course

ksch

Started demo trading last week, was off to a shaky start but still was +750 pips with 160 drawdown and profit factor of a little more than 4. Very happy as I've never been profitable before. I also have a ways to go practice wise, so I hope I can get as good of results as this or better in the following weeks, and I'm sure I will with further practice. Thanks very very much MJ!

hooshoo

When u miss the webinar mj finds u another date for the missed lesson ; u dont need written documents coz mj watch u doing everything by ur hand....its the best practical course i have ever seen...my results suddenly turned to profits but i will not share until am sure its consistent profits...i have been studying trading forex for 2 years with negative results ;now thanks god i started to be good trader finally...thank u so much mj

johntrung

I just signed up for Group A coaching. Hopefully I can start with a great success like yours
Started demo trading last week, was off to a shaky start but still was +750 pips with 160 drawdown and profit factor of a little more than 4. Very happy as I've never been profitable before. I also have a ways to go practice wise, so I hope I can get as good of results as this or better in the following weeks, and I'm sure I will with further practice. Thanks very very much MJ!

zextra

So far mentoring with MJ has been great. Learning to look at charts in a new way I have not done before. So far its been about a month, I look forward to learning more.

Aqvila

Hello traders. Just posting here to say that i am the happy 6th trader that began a 1 to 6 coaching with MJ.
Started a couple of days ago but can tell he is a great forex trader and coach. Great insight he has. He is available to any questions on skype and he has very clear method. One of a kind.
Also tried to take a trade of my own and took 15 + pips.
Will post as we develop.
Thank you.

arconite

A quick update after 3 months training and 2 months into demo.
Up +4643 pips. Mainly trading on 4H time frames and above. Haven't been focusing much due to busy work schedule but gonna move to lower time frames for fast action scalping when I get the chance!
This is definitely one of the best methods I learned over the years.

bulent

Up +4643 pips. Mainly trading on 4H time frames and above. Haven't been focusing much due to busy work schedule but gonna move to lower time frames for fast action scalping when I get the chance!
Hello
Could you please share to your trade results.
Best Regards.
Bülent .

colin36

hi,just would like to know how long is the duration per session and does MJ conducts lessons on weekdays or weekends on skype?

arconite

Hello
Could you please share to your trade results.
Best Regards.
Bülent .
Here is the snapshot of the statement.
I will not share the details of the trades. You will need to join the training to create your own history :)
All trades using standard 0.1 lotsize.

You must be registered for see images attach

sfs00784

Oh my dear, you are doing very well! I am still in the training process and just started demo. Wish I can make profits like you. Keep on! Let's make profits and learn from Mj together.

Aqvila

Great coaching from MJ

Great coaching from MJ

So far it seems a great system and MJ is a great trader and coach.
My first seven demo trades or how to make 75% account in 3 days (see picture attached). Yes it is demo and yes it is over leveraged but is good to know what hapens in the market.
Thank you MJ. (And this is just the begining as this is our first month of coaching).

Attachments

piotr1233

Thx for an update Aqvila, was actually gonna ask how us guys doin.
Put my name down on the waiting list, hope its not gonna take long now.