one to one coaching

arconite

I'm retiring my 3 months demo account as of today.
8.3k nett pips gained translates to 2.7k pips per month.
Going live from now on. All the best everyone! See you on the other side!

You must be registered for see images attach

arconite

Wow... in any pair? I started group A with MJ next friday will be my second lesson. Good Luck!

Best regards.
The method is applicable to any pairs. Some pairs are easier to apply and some are just like a wild horse.
My advice is to stick to the instructions set forth by MJ and apply your learnings in every pair that you can find-- consistently until you can see everything in matrix mode. There's every reason for MJ to not rush you into trading live. The experience gained from different sticky situations is just priceless.

dwinvest

I'm inside, very excited and eager to learn...

suhely, you have the information you want in the first posts of this thread.

mario777

hi all, something to bragg about. I got 50 pips on another simple strategy that MJ taught us.

dwinvest

After only a few sessions I can say that I am really happy with the Mj coaching, I am learning other ways to see the charts and I like it. He is also a really good teacher, taught step by step, and is really patient with me (English language is not my native language). I think that now I have an opportunity to learn with a great trader, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel after years in Forex without success. Thanks Mj.

mario777

update on my chart. I got another 50 pips on new moon sell indicator.

trade4500

Update: Heading into last month of group C coaching with MJ and things are working out GREAT!!!! The future looks much brighter than when I first joined in his course work. Pulled $720 USD in one move alone using the MJ course methodology.

Thx MJ!

T45

Rob Cheeseman

Dear sir, could you please PM me? I'd like to ask some questions about your experience of learning with MJ before signing up. Many thanks!

Rob Cheeseman

Would anyone please get in touch? Its great to see guys making positive gains :) but Id like to know a bit more about the teaching experience you had from MJ. Obviously, I don't want details of the content - that would be unfair. But I want to be sure of the 'product' I'm buying :p

many thanks!

Rob Cheeseman

I have been swindled before, so I want to be sure of what it is i'd be paying for. it sounds like MJ provides a lot of support, but what form does that support take? did you ever feel like your questions had not been answered fully? do you start on a practice account then move to real trades, or are you engaged in real trades from the start? did you ever expect a skype call and then find it didn't happen, without any explanation?

I'm sure you can detect the general mood of the questions I'm asking, so any further information that you may think I would want or need to know, please let me know.

many thanks

aikitrader

I am also thinking about joining this program...so any further input from current or past students of MJ is greatly appreciated.

Aiki

sfs00784

You can communicate with Mj in two ways:
1. your meeting time (mj will schedule a both-available timeslot with you). this meeting will teach you new stuffs, check your tradings, correct your understandings);
2. skype Mj if you have any questions or problems with charts. Mj will answer you as soon as he can
(3. i know some people use email. i have not.)

In my case (Group A),
1st month: teaching you the basic
2nd month onwards: practice on demo account (the basic knowledge is enough to make you money. of course I made mistakes and mj corrected my understandings).

I am still doing my demo account trading. positive results. will do real trading after (at least) 3 months demo trading.

Hope this answer your questions.

I have been swindled before, so I want to be sure of what it is i'd be paying for. it sounds like MJ provides a lot of support, but what form does that support take? did you ever feel like your questions had not been answered fully? do you start on a practice account then move to real trades, or are you engaged in real trades from the start? did you ever expect a skype call and then find it didn't happen, without any explanation?

I'm sure you can detect the general mood of the questions I'm asking, so any further information that you may think I would want or need to know, please let me know.

many thanks

sfs00784

i am not making too many trades. but here is my results:

I have left for one week for business travel.

dwinvest

Good results sfs00784, could you say what timeframe are you using? I am starting demo using H1, good results until now, 6 trades, 4 profitables and 2 BE...

colin36

Hi, would like to know usually training through skype conducts in the morning,afternoon or at night cos I am residing in Asia and how many lessons does MJ conducts per week?

one to one coaching