trade4500

Is it Gann

Is it Gann

Hello andrew3333,
I often wondered where or why all market analysis is divided into Gann or not be Gann.

In the current group that I attend weekly with MJ we are plotting maps of where market is most likely to stall, turn lower and move higher. I was a non-believer but at the same time was curios as a Cat after ready what other claimed to have accomplished… So I joined.. I have found it to be well worth my time and money. You may consider joining in with group C. at some time. It’s truly a panacea my friend.

T45

sfs00784

Dear all,

I am working on my demo trading. I made some mistakes in the first week and Mj has coached me about that. In the second weekI have turned my account from 5000 to 5441 (size: 0.1 lot).

Thanks you Mj.

ksch

Hi, I just wanted to update my review. I had good success in the first couple weeks of my demo, followed by mixed results. But I believe that my mixed results are not due to the method but more due to my lack of discipline, making impulsive decisions with out proper analysis, and trying to catch opportunities that I've already missed. I was also doing a few things incorrectly which MJ was very helpful in correcting and I am starting to have futher success in my demo. I will write another review in a month from now. I am still very grateful that he has offered this method to us and I know it works, and am especially grateful to MJ's help with any questions I've had in the past while. Thanks so much MJ

Aqvila

Great coaching from MJ update after 1 month

Great coaching from MJ update after 1 month

MJ is a great coach. He is also visiting your computer in some sessions to see by himself how you aply his teaching. He is answering any questions you might have regarding what he teached.
I will provide also an update to a statement of my demo account after 13 days of trading (i started with 10K and now have 50K).
Thanks again MJ.

Attachments

arconite

MJ is a great coach. He is also visiting your computer in some sessions to see by himself how you aply his teaching. He is answering any questions you might have regarding what he teached.
I will provide also an update to a statement of my demo account after 13 days of trading (i started with 10K and now have 50K).
Thanks again MJ.
That's very impressive! Keep up the good work my friend!

sfs00784

May I know what time chart you are doing? You are doing very good with high lot size. Keep up.

Thanks again MJ.

Aqvila

I use mostlyH4 timeframe but you can use all timeframe with this system.
Thank you. I will update in time.

arconite

I'm retiring my 3 months demo account as of today.
8.3k nett pips gained translates to 2.7k pips per month.
Going live from now on. All the best everyone! See you on the other side!

You must be registered for see images attach

arconite

Wow... in any pair? I started group A with MJ next friday will be my second lesson. Good Luck!

Best regards.
The method is applicable to any pairs. Some pairs are easier to apply and some are just like a wild horse.
My advice is to stick to the instructions set forth by MJ and apply your learnings in every pair that you can find-- consistently until you can see everything in matrix mode. There's every reason for MJ to not rush you into trading live. The experience gained from different sticky situations is just priceless.

dwinvest

I'm inside, very excited and eager to learn...

suhely, you have the information you want in the first posts of this thread.

mario777

hi all, something to bragg about. I got 50 pips on another simple strategy that MJ taught us.
You must be registered for see images attach

dwinvest

After only a few sessions I can say that I am really happy with the Mj coaching, I am learning other ways to see the charts and I like it. He is also a really good teacher, taught step by step, and is really patient with me (English language is not my native language). I think that now I have an opportunity to learn with a great trader, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel after years in Forex without success. Thanks Mj.

trade4500

Update: Heading into last month of group C coaching with MJ and things are working out GREAT!!!! The future looks much brighter than when I first joined in his course work. Pulled $720 USD in one move alone using the MJ course methodology.

Thx MJ!

T45

Rob Cheeseman

Dear sir, could you please PM me? I'd like to ask some questions about your experience of learning with MJ before signing up. Many thanks!

Rob Cheeseman

Would anyone please get in touch? Its great to see guys making positive gains :) but Id like to know a bit more about the teaching experience you had from MJ. Obviously, I don't want details of the content - that would be unfair. But I want to be sure of the 'product' I'm buying :p

many thanks!