Aurix Exchange

Optimus Channel - 1000+ pips per month

C0UNDE

This strategy is seems to be interesting, I have tested only 3 days with good results so far.

Download link:
Code:
http://mir.cr/43ZMS8VO

You must be registered for see images

[line]-[/line]

The same system with some improvements (not tested):
Code:
http://mir.cr/0S8TCPMV

The manual is in the firts link.
Greetings and happy new year!

StaticX

Hi C0UNDE,

Thanks for the share.
The first part seems very simply whilst the enhancements seem a tad more complicated.

Do you know anything else about this system?

Whilst it's the holiday period I am gonna use this time to play around with experiments and this one seems intriguing (well at least the first part)

Cheers
StaticX

C0UNDE

Hi C0UNDE,

Thanks for the share.
The first part seems very simply whilst the enhancements seem a tad more complicated.

Do you know anything else about this system?

Whilst it's the holiday period I am gonna use this time to play around with experiments and this one seems intriguing (well at least the first part)

Cheers
StaticX

Hi StaticX,
I agree with you, but I think that the Golden Varitey it's a good enhancement to verify a entry trade. As the system itself, I can not say much because I've only tested this system for three days, but it looks very promising.
Cheers

StaticX

Thanks C0UNDE,

If I recall I think Xtard777 uses that indicator with his system as well.
Going to have a look at both of them today.

Cheers
StaticX

StaticX

Holy Santa Balls,

I think I prefer the 1st version, I cannot make head or tail of the second one.

The first version is almost like a London breakout, but it seems to based on the last 2 hours of the Asian session. Still it rekindle an idea I had about channel trading system I was thinking about.

Cheers
StaticX

C0UNDE

Hey guys, here is some feedback of yesterday, to me, this system is very solid and simple, has a great potential. Personally, I don't like to test the system in this month, however, is still having positive trades.
Cheers

Attachments

• feedback.jpg
    feedback.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 4

StaticX

Hmmm, your posted chart definitely looks clearer than the version I loaded?
Did you remove some of the indicators?

The one I loaded had trendlines everywhere, s/r lines it was a really busy chart.
Looking at your screenshot, it's much "cleaner".

Cheers
StaticX

C0UNDE

Hmmm, your posted chart definitely looks clearer than the version I loaded?
Did you remove some of the indicators?

The one I loaded had trendlines everywhere, s/r lines it was a really busy chart.
Looking at your screenshot, it's much "cleaner".

Cheers
StaticX

Hi StaticX,
here is the template that I use, I only use the Golden Varitey with the original indi.
Cheers

cirps

Hey folks

Golden Varitey is repainting indi and here I do not talk about open bar repaint but couple of bars back repainting issue.
When I was looking it in more depth then I discovered that it has an refresh issue and that makes it repaint the past.

Regards

Cirps

C0UNDE

Hey folks

Golden Varitey is repainting indi and here I do not talk about open bar repaint but couple of bars back repainting issue.
When I was looking it in more depth then I discovered that it has an refresh issue and that makes it repaint the past.

Regards

Cirps

Hi Cirps,
Thanks for the info, the indi just repaint one bar, but I think that is not a problem (at least for me), anyway, I'm just using it to comfirm the entry.
Cheers

mook

Hi,

Having some difficulty loading it into my templates folder. Doesn't show up. Please advise. Thanks

tx413

There's a Optimus Channel EA of this strategy on funyoo's forum (tradingsystemforex). Looks pretty good. I would post a link, but it's not allowed here. And the EA itself is only available in his elite section.

Anybody have that? I haven't joined his elite section yet. Maybe it should be my post-Christmas gift to myself. :)

gushad

Has any one considered the tiem zone. Do we have to change it to 0:00-6:00. This looks great up untill now.

trader78

Optimus channel GMT OFFSET

The broker meantionned in the document has a GMT offset of GMT+0 (or just GMT time) so you need to adapte these settings to your brokers GMT;)

trader78

The broker meantionned in the document has a GMT offset of GMT+0 (or just GMT time) so you need to adapte these settings to your brokers GMT;)

Aurix Exchange