one to one coaching

oracle trader ,

CHAZ0159

Oracle Trader

Oracle Trader

Here's the link for the exe. file.
I've never been able to test it to see how it functions.

CHAZ0159

Oracle Trader

Oracle Trader

CHARLES_ROGERS/wajyz6zp0. I forgot this software was user specific. Try it and see if it functions as described.

alecke34

CHARLES_ROGERS/wajyz6zp0. I forgot this software was user specific. Try it and see if it functions as described.
UserName----CHARLES_ROGERS
PassWord----- wajyz6zp0g
One or both are wrong. I cannot connect.It Keeps coming up" wrong password or user name".Could you please confirm

H

hermes

The g doesn't belong behind the 0 (zero). But I didn't checked it out yet also.
Hermes

alecke34

UserName----CHARLES_ROGERS
PassWord----- wajyz6zp0g
One or both are wrong. I cannot connect.It Keeps coming up" wrong password or user name".Could you please confirm
The g after the 0 was a typo on this post only.It dooes not work without the g.

CHAZ0159

Check out the web site . It offers an opportunity to download a free version of the software and watch video demonstrations of the software in action.

H

hermes

It must have some security features involved when it doesn't work. Probably the guy who gives the password asked money back and they disconnected his password. Happened to me once.
Hermes

egawab

I think its because we all use same password , and it happens that some of us are being logged in same time so their system detected multiple logging and disonnect all

metat

A Theorectical System. Does not work in Live Account

A Theorectical System. Does not work in Live Account

This strategy looks great on paper but in reality does not work because:

1. The non ECN brokers will not allow you to get into the trade or freeze your trading platform a few seconds before the news.

2. ECN brokers will fill you at a bad price. Most times at the end of the bar and in some cases at off chart prices.

At the end of the day, you will end up losing despite getting the trade direction right.

The only person making money is Dustin Pass.

smokey22

I think its because we all use same password , and it happens that some of us are being logged in same time so their system detected multiple logging and disonnect all
We have some clever people here... and this method has been around for awhile, can someone brake this wall down and find a way in?

Smokey22

attra

[/URL]
We have some clever people here... and this method has been around for awhile, can someone brake this wall down and find a way in?

Smokey22
Hello !
This is a similar system, I think :

grugged

This strategy looks great on paper but in reality does not work because:

1. The non ECN brokers will not allow you to get into the trade or freeze your trading platform a few seconds before the news.

2. ECN brokers will fill you at a bad price. Most times at the end of the bar and in some cases at off chart prices.

At the end of the day, you will end up losing despite getting the trade direction right.

The only person making money is Dustin Pass.
This is true, i have used it at one point with one of these bucket brokers and the platform created a market gap for about 30secs then dumped my entry as the beginning of a new bar so that i would make only 6pips instead of about 70pips. The simplest way to trade it especially for those using the bucket broker is to use the after the spike trading technique.

one to one coaching