one to one coaching

oracle traders

radicaltour

VIP Member
i believe they use news events and try to get you into a trade seconds before price explodes. I haven't used it but i doubt it would work well in live scenario...because they moment that they get the news...big banks/institutions would have gotten it too. Hence, price will spike with wild spread and you won't be able to jump in faster than the banks. :)

ekke

Oracle Trade

Oracle Trade

I have been trying to get some pips with OT for some time now. Not with much success. Most Brokers react to slow to the trade trigger. With the price tag of OT you are better of saving the money. It's in the region of US 2400.00. If anybody has had good results with this method, I would like to hear about it.

grugged

Oracle

Oracle

I have been trying to get some pips with OT for some time now. Not with much success. Most Brokers react to slow to the trade trigger. With the price tag of OT you are better of saving the money. It's in the region of US 2400.00. If anybody has had good results with this method, I would like to hear about it.
Ihave been making some money with oracle trader. the few times i dont trade is when i have poor internet service

one to one coaching