Aurix Exchange

OTS Fx - Managed Forex Accounts Starting from as Low as $ 1000

eggzactly

OTS was established to meet a demand from investors to achieve moderate but consistent returns on their capital, but without the risk and volatility seen in recent times of more traditional asset classes such as equities, bonds, commodities and real estate.

The emphasis of OTS?s investment strategy is to provide consistent returns for investors, irrespective of the general economic climate. This is achieved through investing in a diversified portfolio of currencies. An investment in a currency portfolio is becoming an important component of well-diversified portfolios, as investors recognize the benefits of broad, global exposure to many different economies. The investment objective of OTS is to achieve consistent capital appreciation over a medium to long term investment horizon.

OTS managers know what it takes to keep your investment running smoothly. In good times and challenging times, we work to ensure your investment will always have the resources to remain strong and diversified. Our disciplined approach will help you discover new forex opportunities with managed risks.

Our mission is to consistently deliver above average short term trading generated returns from the international forex market, while managing core competency risk control parameters. Through a combination of quantitative research and other internal proprietary analysis, we deliver unparalleld results for our clients.

Visit Us for more info :

stjohn

Hi eggzactly, just curious what your connection with these guys is, are you an affiliate?
Do you have an account with them?

eggzactly

Hi eggzactly, just curious what your connection with these guys is, are you an affiliate?
Do you have an account with them?

Hi,

I?m the founder of OTS Fx and yes i have my own account there - the Present Moment Trading Campaign, is one of my real money account to show the potential of the system in small accounts.

regards,

eggzactly

Update of Performance

Update of Performance

After move all clients to ATC Brokers due to exponential increase on trading volume, our performance continue steady and inside expectations.

For more information please visit us at :

regards,

ruby14

managed forex fund requirement?

managed forex fund requirement?

hi,
I am a member of wwinvest.org.Here you mention $1000 minimum but your website mentions minimum$3000?
Pl.inform which is right?

ruby14

eggzactly

hi,
I am a member of wwinvest.org.Here you mention $1000 minimum but your website mentions minimum$3000?
Pl.inform which is right?

ruby14

Hi,

First our managed forex accounts were traded on Alpari Uk, the minimum to open account there was US$1000. Beginning April, due to exponential increase on trading volume we were forced to move to ATC Brokers ( PAMM Account ), minimum increase to US$3000 due to Broker limitation.

We moved because Alpari couldn?t handle correctly without slippagge the volumes we were trading, and to provide the best service possible to our clients we decide to move.

Hope that all is clarified now, because we don?t want at all any misunderstoods regarding our conduct of business. Our Main Goal is to provide a complete transparency service to our current and future clients.

Regards,

eggzactly

Performance Update

Performance Update

Performance Update :

May Results : +13.30% - Monthly Average : +12.36%

visit us for more info :

eggzactly

Performance Update

Performance Update

Performance Update :

Since April Results : +46.64% - Monthly Average : +7.86%

visit us for more info :

eggzactly

Performance Update

Performance Update

Performance Update :

Since April Results : +57.93% - Monthly Average : +9.15%

visit us for more info :

eggzactly

Performance Update :

Since April Results : +67.39% - Monthly Average : +9.82%

visit us for more info :

eggzactly

Since Inception result as of September 18th 2011 - 69.09%

Average monthly return - 9.97%

For statement details please visit

OTS Fx Referral Program -Earn 20% month of Performance Fee collected from each new client you introduce. Contact us for more details

Aurix Exchange