Aurix Exchange

Panda scalper

Hello,
I share with you panda scalper. I have this ea 2 weeks and it works assian session. About 3-5 trades a day.
Good pairs: eur/jpy, eur/usd, gbp/usd, gbp/jpy
Tf = m1

Capella

VIP Member
"Panda Scalper" as well as "Silver EA" are copycats of the EA "EXMQ".

It opens one position, mainly using Laguerre as indicator, and if that positions goes in the wrong direction, it opens another one, and if it continues in the wrong direction it opens a third position, hoping that the trend will turn back.

Hello,
I share with you panda scalper. I have this ea 2 weeks and it works assian session. About 3-5 trades a day.
Tf = m1

Anatin

This in 2012 version of Panda Scalper!

This in 2012 version of Panda Scalper!

Hi!

This version of Panda Scalper was changed the russia programmers. Works very good.

Attachments

• Panda_Scalper.jpg
    Panda_Scalper.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0

momods

All russian EA are shit!!!!

Caution

I completely disagree with you. This EA in particular has very good potential. My preliminary tests show good results. The only obstacle is the long time it takes to back test (as a result of the two indicators used). It also needs some tweaking and improvement.

Pannik

I completely disagree with you. This EA in particular has very good potential. My preliminary tests show good results. The only obstacle is the long time it takes to back test (as a result of the two indicators used). It also needs some tweaking and improvement.

Asian scalper?
I have a query, what happens in the 13 months and friday, and every month?
They are superstitious, Friday and thirteen?
This is a part of code...

if (Day() != 13 && DayOfWeek() != 5 && DayOfWeek() != 1 && Hour() < GMTOffSet || (Hour() >= GMTOffSet + 19 && Hour() < GMTOffSet + 19 + 5)) CheckForOpen();
if (Day() != 13 && DayOfWeek() == 5 && Hour() < GMTOffSet) CheckForOpen();
if (Day() != 13 && DayOfWeek() == 1 && (Hour() >= GMTOffSet + 19 && Hour() < GMTOffSet + 19 + 5)) CheckForOpen();
if (Day() == 13 && DayOfWeek() != 5 && DayOfWeek() != 1 && Hour() < GMTOffSet || (Hour() >= GMTOffSet + 20 && Hour() < GMTOffSet + 19 + 5)) CheckForOpen();
if (Day() == 13 && DayOfWeek() == 5 && Hour() < GMTOffSet) CheckForOpen();
if (Day() == 13 && DayOfWeek() == 1 && (Hour() >= GMTOffSet + 20 && Hour() < GMTOffSet + 20 + 5)) CheckForOpen();

And results for alpari with 2.4 spread (I now, is too big) are tragic!!!!

Capella

VIP Member

Not much has been changed, and a backtest on Alpari UK on GBPUSD M1 using 2.6 pip static spread from 2010-10-01 and onward shows a steady decreasing curve until the account is wiped out.

Please understand, that it takes less time to slightly modify the free EA "EXMQ" into Panda EA than what it takes to write the manual for Panda Scalper. The EA is almost identical. Its strategy is very simple - it opens up to 3 positions against the trend, hoping for the trend to turn back. Compared to almost all other grid EA's this one is much worse. So why waste time on it. And as a commercial product its placed on the hall of shame for EA's.

momods

Not much has been changed, and a backtest on Alpari UK on GBPUSD M1 using 2.6 pip static spread from 2010-10-01 and onward shows a steady decreasing curve until the account is wiped out.

Please understand, that it takes less time to slightly modify the free EA "EXMQ" into Panda EA than what it takes to write the manual for Panda Scalper. The EA is almost identical. Its strategy is very simple - it opens up to 3 positions against the trend, hoping for the trend to turn back. Compared to almost all other grid EA's this one is much worse. So why waste time on it. And as a commercial product its placed on the hall of shame for EA's.

My idea is to cancel the third trade with martingale and only open two trades maximum. I overcome the problem of slow back tests by changing the number of bars inside the indicators. I'm now testing different settings and TF's. Results are not bad so far and they are at the +ve side.

Capella

VIP Member
My idea is to cancel the third trade with martingale and only open two trades maximum. I overcome the problem of slow back tests by changing the number of bars inside the indicators. I'm now testing different settings and TF's. Results are not bad so far and they are in the + side.

This EA is using the indicator Laguerre as trend indicator. My first thought when I looked through the program code was that I regard Laguerre as a bad trend indicator. So my first suggestion for modification is...

- Use other(s) indicators to find a good trend.

- Opening 3 identical positions against the trend without any other confirmation is not a good idea, so either continue to open more positions (because sooner or later the trend will turn back), or only open the 2nd and 3rd position if the trend goes in that direction (that is, wait til the trend turns).

The strategy of the EA as it is now is simply not good.

momods

This EA is using the indicator Laguerre as trend indicator. My first thought when I looked through the program code was that I regard Laguerre as a bad trend indicator. So my first suggestion for modification is...

- Use other(s) indicators to find a good trend.

- Opening 3 identical positions against the trend without any other confirmation is not a good idea, so either continue to open more positions (because sooner or later the trend will turn back), or only open the 2nd and 3rd position if the trend goes in that direction (that is, wait til the trend turns).

The strategy of the EA as it is now is simply not good.

I agree with you about Laguerre indicator. But please note that the EA opens positions at early Asian session when market is ranging. Using a small TP and reasonable SL will result in a win most of the time (especially on pairs like EURGBP, EURCHF, EURCAD,...etc.). My idea is to open only one more identical position against the trend with tight SL. Close both positions when price comes back to the 1st position open price. Let me do some tests and I will post results later on.

hello dear momods

i am tested 10years Ea and russians....

most Russian ea are copies or uselessly.

profitable ea a Russian programmer would never sell !!!!!!!!

please they remember.

backtests are badly. only demo-real tests are good!!

(i no love backtests)

wawan

thanks for sharing ea, this ea bt is so good for sideway market , and so bad in the news or trend market ...be carefull

wwi212

Hello,
Tf = m1

Seems it came from China ..that has Panda ...Too many Asian scalper in the world , but in fact it is too good to be true robot.... your problem is Spread , Slippage , delay entry order , so the results is " too good to be true " only.
Not become reality ...

enjoyforex

hi, can someone modif this ea to using magic number and

Fix this Error

2013.04.25 13:43:10 Panda_1_Scalper+sl,tp GBPJPY,M1: Error OrderModify 1

and also why Yen pair open position with no hard sl, anyone notif about this...thank you

philippe5

606 USD!

This little asian bear is crazy, it's for this reason that it disappears from the chinese forests, it prefers forex.Bad bear;)

Aurix Exchange