Aurix Exchange

PBF Xtreme (Paint Bar Forex)

Pipster

Please share....

Thank you. :)

EDIT: Something strange is going on here...be sure to screen all downloads & attachments with this free
service:

gallons

They have this locked down tight...but it is a great system...does not repaint.
Might be able to be cracked...but will take time and someone with mad skillz

Pipster

They have this locked down tight...but it is a great system...does not repaint.
Might be able to be cracked...but will take time and someone with mad skillz

Let me get this clear....you've clicked on this .Exe and PaintBar (a manual system) installed correct?

Are you this System's Developer?

filip3361

Hello.

I found something but I need a password

greet

are located there, all the indicators

damindor

IS there not any instruction with the zip file.If you click open and look inside the file there might be a message asking for payment to a specified paypal account.

That is the reason people encrypt the rar files.although most of the time there is no logical reason at all.Cracking this file with programs you download will never work.It's gonna take someone with some serious hacker skills.Not sure i would take a file from somebody like that anyway

Gandoni

Wait you guys cant open the Zip file??

Wait you guys cant open the Zip file??

I extracted the files with no problem. Or are you guys trying to decompiled the files cause exe to mq4 ver 224 doesnt work we need higher like 228

kimimax

I extracted the files with no problem. Or are you guys trying to decompiled the files cause exe to mq4 ver 224 doesnt work we need higher like 228

indicators have usrename and password that you put on member area in PBF xtreme web site need to be decompiled to mq4 and then to remove password and username

Aurix Exchange